Amazon Prime Big Deal Days (10/10 to 10/11)

Brad

I'm really being strict on my shopping this year so I'll mostly be shopping for my 6 y/o grandson... his mother and father want to get him a Switch for home and an Xbox (my son's favorite system) for my place... they're on their own with those, lol... I will supply the games and upgrade his Fire tablet this year and the one I'm looking at is currently 30% off at $139.99 ($199.99 originally), not sure if I'll get a better deal than that if I wait...

On 9/18/2023 at 1:16 PM, Tigger97498 said:

No tv door busters kinda bummed about that as I missed the one during the Prime Day and I really need one at a bargain basement price.

I’m in the market for a TV too. Our living room one has lines now. I just said hope it makes it until BF!

On 9/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, Tigger97498 said:

I'm really hoping they surprised us with another cheap TV deal like they had in July but not feeling optimistic. I need a new big screen bigger than 40"

Are you looking for a specific price and size? Big screen means different things to different people. Luckily unless there is a crazy deal on an OLED we do t need one this year. We just got an 85” to replace ours that died in August. 

I've added stuff to my watchlist....but where do I find this list on a computer?  When I go to my account > watchlist, I only get to my movie listings?? 

*Found it, never mind 😉

Edited by lkonkel
Found question and cant delete

I've been at the zoo all day, so I'm just getting a chance to look.  Some of the things I had on my list were cheaper during their July Prime Days, so now I'm wondering whether to go ahead and buy or wait for Black Friday deals.  Hmmmm.