EliteABombAZ

Saw this posted on another site:

Early Bird @ Ace Hardware

RCA Lyra 5GB MP3 Player 99.00 (100 free downloads) 99.00

RCA Lyra Digital Camera (30 minute recording time) 99.00

Rotary tool Free after 9.99 rebate

MP3/AM/FM alarm clock 39.00

One Day Sale

Dewalt Heavy Grip Sander 44.99 (29.99 after rebate)

Dewalt 14.4 Volt Drill Kit 99.00

Girls & Boys 12" bicycles 19.99

6" Bench Grinder 34.99 (19.99 after rebate)

George Forman Grill (84 Sq inches) 34.99 (19.99 after rebate)

So it begins... :D

There are other items but those are the biggest ones

The info that is posted for ACE Hardware is accurate. The ads for the black friday have already been printed and the individual stores have these items ordered already. Employees could have access to this inof as all the ACE store owners have had the copy of the black friday ad on their desks months ago. If they have shared the ad with employees, or left the ad out in the open, the info is out there. I have seen the ad myself and have put the MP3 Player and the Video Camera on my Christmas Wish List this year. At least two of my kids will be receiving the bikes.

I would advise being there early as it's up to the individual owners as to how many of each item they order. The stores make no money on these promo items, so it's not to their advantage to order large quantities. Plus, the warehouse doesn't always have large quantities available either.

Hope this clears a few things up so you canstart planning early.

Guest bryan1090

I can tell that ad listed is 110% true. bikes are very limited and they are offering the same dvd player portable but I think 10 buck cheaper...

Mp3 player is nice too 5 gig at 100 bucks is awesome.

also stanley hand tools after rebate 1.99.

consider this info a shingle, its on the house :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bryan1090

All of this is fake... the ads aren't even finished until October

Well the ad merchandise was ordered back in June.

Do you think in October the stores start to plan the one day sale. I think not :eyepoppin

Guest bryan1090

Gotta wonder about two new members vouching for this ad with their very first post. ;)

JBKing I am ready to place a little wager, oh heck a big wager on this

ad. Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is.

Someone got called out now lets see, the ball is in your court.

Oh yea I do not appreciate the attack

I guess we'll all find out soon enough. After reading these posts, I'm more anxious to see the Ace ad than the Best Buy ad!

Yeah me to just to see if it is real or not.

If it's real though I won't be standing in line for anything I will be at either Staples or our new Best Buy, but hey thanks for the post anyway.

There might not be an ad scan yet. I remember a lot of deals that were listed for last year, and ended up being true, we simply had to wait for someone to actually get their hands on the ad. Besides, even if these end up being fakes, there were only a few decent items in the list, and it's got us all thinking about BF.

I don't if it applies to this store, but I have a friend from HS who works for Menards (at their main office). I know that they already have the BF sales planned and the items ordered. This has been planned at least since June, because he mentioned he thought this was really early to start planning. I asked for insider-info, but he won't tell. :(