First Black Friday 2006 info?

EliteABombAZ

Guest mldepalma

Wait a minute - I bet Brad moved all the BF discussion to here right???? Don't tell me I'm slow:smirk:

Aaaahhhhh, I get it.... I was a little slow too! :tongue1:

An Office Depot employee on another site mentioned that OD will have the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV that was on sale last week for $699 as a doorbuster on Black Friday for $500. He posted no proof of this, just said that the info was based on inside knowledge.

An Office Depot employee on another site mentioned that OD will have the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV that was on sale last week for $699 as a doorbuster on Black Friday for $500. He posted no proof of this, just said that the info was based on inside knowledge.

If that is true, that is where I will be! If it doesn't involve a MIR. I despise MIR.

Guest fun_4_u_nme
This site is very addictive, now with the new forums it will certainly keep me up surfing for anything new from now untill after BF

I am not sure about Ace or Menards or any of them. But I am pretty sure as this site becomes even more popular new members will be posting alot of info. But as stated I will not get my hopes up or question the validity of a new members comments. When administrators post something or I see an ad scan then I will begin to believe. Hopefully the people that are joining can provide some very good inside info. But IMO challenging there authenticity could cause them to leave this site thus taking some possible valid info with them as an "insider". Welcome new members and keep the info coming. :yup: