Walmart Black Friday Sale (11/21 to 11/27)

Brad

by far the year ive ordered the least from Walmart for Black Friday, ive placed 3 total orders now for 6 items in total

the movie deals this year were lackluster and I didnt need any of the video games they had on sale

Yup, we have spent so much less on BF items from Walmart this year. Very disappointed in their sales and lack of selections.  

Just took a stroll through the local hometown Walmart here and I would have to say that BF was an overall failure here.  I’ve never seen so much leftover items…….3 huge shipping boxes of the $6 Serta bed pillows not even opened and the one that was open was still half full.  Lots of TV’s left, tons of Pioneer Woman knife sets, tons of Rubbermaid storage containers, lots of towels, and on and on. 

Just took a stroll through the local hometown Walmart here and I would have to say that BF was an overall failure here. I’ve never seen so much leftover items…….3 huge shipping boxes of the $6 Serta bed pillows not even opened and the one that was open was still half full. Lots of TV’s left, tons of Pioneer Woman knife sets, tons of Rubbermaid storage containers, lots of towels, and on and on.

Hmm, might be good clearance then?