Michaels Black Friday Ad (11/23 to 11/27)

Brad

I would love to buy a Cricut Maker 3, and they have a bundle listed in this ad, so I started a comparison sheet for who has one with what accessories for what price. I have a perfectly good original Circuit Expression but like all the materials the nowadays  models can cut and things you can do with them.  Now if I can actually convince myself to pull the trigger and buy one….they are so expensive and I’m not sure I would use it enough to make it worth the money.  I always say I will use something a bunch, but then a lot of things end up sitting on the shelf or in a drawer.  

I would love to buy a Cricut Maker 3, and they have a bundle listed in this ad, so I started a comparison sheet for who has one with what accessories for what price. I have a perfectly good original Circuit Expression but like all the materials the nowadays  models can cut and things you can do with them.  Now if I can actually convince myself to pull the trigger and buy one….they are so expensive and I’m not sure I would use it enough to make it worth the money.  I always say I will use something a bunch, but then a lot of things end up sitting on the shelf or in a drawer.  

So true. Mine is the very very old obsolete model that you can't do any of the cool new things. It's good for the standard cartridges, but nothing with custom creativity. So, eventually I'll need a new one, too. I used it enough to justify buying the original but have only used it once in the last 5 years, so probably just more waiting for me.

• Like 1