PlayStation 5 - How hard to get this season?

Peppermint

While you won't find them on the shelves, they pop up online from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Gamestop almost daily. PSN direct had them about an hour ago. Amazon and Gamestop had the God of War bundles this morning.

Actually not true our local Best Buy had them out to purchase today in store only

I just got the PS5 disk edition from Amazon. There’s a way to request an invite to purchase one. I did that and within a couple of days I got offered to purchase it. I had it said 70 hours to claim. Of course I did it right away and it was delivered within 2 days.
  • Like 3

I like seeing that the PS5 is on an invitation. All the times people would grab items and then put them on ebay or other sites at ridiculous prices, is just wrong. Hopefully something like this will curb it.

Thanks for posting, letting my brother know as he was looking to get one at regular price.

• Like 1

I got one!!! Yesterday morning on the Target app. I don’t think they are even putting them out on the shelves. I added it to cart and did store pick up. I couldn’t believe that they had a few and it didn’t get cancelled on me.

Be persistent and check Target every morning. I scored mine around 9am.

• Like 2