Costco Black Friday Ad (11/24 to 11/28)

Brad

That's a good price on the dutch ovens, if you happen to be in the market for one (or 2, as the case may be). Not a bad price on the KA stand mixer either. 

I don't have a Costco membership. When it says After $xx.xx off, is that a rebate situation?

That's a good price on the dutch ovens, if you happen to be in the market for one (or 2, as the case may be). Not a bad price on the KA stand mixer either. 

I don't have a Costco membership. When it says After $xx.xx off, is that a rebate situation?

no rebates, just a discount

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If someone on here has a Costco membership, could you please tell me how much the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven Model DT251CO is?  My membership expired and I can’t see the price for that item. I had planned on renewing my membership in a couple of weeks but if the price is good enough I may have to bump up renewing because it says $50 off through November 16,2022. 

If someone on here has a Costco membership, could you please tell me how much the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven Model DT251CO is?  My membership expired and I can’t see the price for that item. I had planned on renewing my membership in a couple of weeks but if the price is good enough I may have to bump up renewing because it says $50 off through November 16,2022. 

249.99 - 50 in savings Your price is $199.99

Edited by stephaniej88
  • Like 1

Well, today I went ahead and got a Costco membership again so I can take advantage of a few of their Black Friday items.  I was trying to wait until Best Buy, Target and Walmart had put their BF ads out to see if they would have a better price on a few things, but then I saw there was a code to get a $45 store credit back on the $60 membership fee, so I went ahead and bought the membership online so I would be all ready to buy, buy, buy!!  LOL!!  I figured that since it would end up only costing $15 for the year I would just go ahead and buy it.  

• Like 1