Secret Santa 2022 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

I think I've gotten all the Christmas cards. We have gotten 10. They are all hanging up. Mom is very happy. The cards are especially important this year as we lost 4 members of our family 3 of them were my ants. Not so many cards on the wall this year. That makes them all extra special! Thanks again everyone!
  • Like 5

So, as I said, I waited until my birthday (today) to open my Secret Santa gifts.  I’m so happy.  I got a new John Grisham book and a beautiful stainless tumbler for the winter season.  I love the tumbler and can’t wait to start the book.  Thank you so much Secret Santa!! 

Hope you had a happy birthday!!

• Like 3

Every Secret Santa gift has been received! Thank you all SO much for the notifications. 

We had 2 ornament exchange packages walk away from their recipient after delivery, but those have been made right and replacements should be delivered today or tomorrow. All in all, it's been a successful Secret Santa year thanks to all of you. 

• Like 8

Every Secret Santa gift has been received! Thank you all SO much for the notifications. 

We had 2 ornament exchange packages walk away from their recipient after delivery, but those have been made right and replacements should be delivered today or tomorrow. All in all, it's been a successful Secret Santa year thanks to all of you. 

And most of all a big “Thank You” to you for hosting again!  

• Like 5

Thanks for putting this together. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into making this a success.

• Like 4

Thanks for another year of being our Chief Elf! So very much appreciated!!! [emoji16][emoji318][emoji319][emoji320]

• Like 4

Mom opened up her gifts today. She is very very happy! I don't know what she like best but it comes down to the cat pin or the coffee cakes! I think the coffee cakes are the hands down winner. She opened those first!

You really outdid yourself! Thank you for being so kind and generous! I think you bought her everything on that list!!

post-2167-0-72881900-1671484446_thumb.jpg

post-2167-0-55456200-1671484636_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 7

I think I've gotten all the Christmas cards. We have gotten 10. They are all hanging up. Mom is very happy. The cards are especially important this year as we lost 4 members of our family 3 of them were my ants. Not so many cards on the wall this year. That makes them all extra special! Thanks again everyone!

Not yet! I sent all of mine out today. Hope they get to everyone before Christmas. It has been a weird year and I am behind more than usual.

I did receive all of my cards. As I did last year taped to LR wall Festive, and I am grateful. The scratch off wasnt a winner either, but Nice Thought, Thanks.

Chris

• Like 4

::singing:: "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....."

How's this winter storm treating you over there in Ypsilanti Wittenlover?!?

::singing:: "Oh the weather outside is frightful...."

We didn’t get hit as hard as I thought we would. But up north friends and family have close to 2 feet!

• Like 2

::singing:: "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....."

How's this winter storm treating you over there in Ypsilanti Wittenlover?!?

::singing:: "Oh the weather outside is frightful...."

Had to work yesterday. Was not fun being out in the brutal winds. Otherwise, not as horrid as it could’ve been. lol

• Like 1