Secret Santa 2022 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

completely my own fault ... i wonder if i can be added to the cards... i know its to late for the other stuff, and likely the cards too,

Send me your address, and I'll send it out. If anyone hasn't done their cards yet, they could probably add you. I'll send you the list too.

I was concerned about you, I'm glad to see you back. :)

• Like 2

Received several deliveries today for my business and lo and behold one was for me from my Secret Santa. Thanks so much for my Seahawks water bottle. I’ll proudly drink out of it in front of all the Texans fans at the gym.

post-187943-0-67004100-1669842781_thumb.jpeg

Edited by msyves
  • Like 2

Received several deliveries today for my business and lo and behold one was for me from my Secret Santa. Thanks so much for my Seahawks water bottle. I’ll proudly drink out of it in front of all the Texans fans at the gym.

Well, doesn't this just confuse me and my spreadsheets, LOL. I didn't think your Santa had shipped yet. Man, I hope I didn't mix up any names. 

Love the bottle! 

Well, doesn't this just confuse me and my spreadsheets, LOL. I didn't think your Santa had shipped yet. Man, I hope I didn't mix up any names. 

Love the bottle!

I’m part of a Secret Santa for work via Elfster. Let me check and see if it’s not from that. The Amazon card only said Secret Santa.

• Like 2

Love the bottle! 

Ok, looks like it was from my work Secret Santa, so your spreadsheet is correct.

• Like 2