Datatelligence Online

http://www.datatelligence.com/

I did a search and didn't see anything posted about this comapny previously, so I hope this isn't a repeat or old news to everyone. I just registered so I have no feedback, good bad or indifferent, about the company yet.

According to their FAQ, you earn points for surveys, then redeem them for items from their reward catalog once you've reached 1000 points. If you want to see what kind of stuff they offer in exchange for your points, you can visit http://datatelligence.perks.com/ and use "guest" as both the login and password, looks like a whole bunch of different GCs.

You don't need any referrals or anything for this one.

Thanks...I forgot all about them. I have been a member since Dec. 2005. I just looked at my survey history and it looks like I have missed alot of my surveys...I don't know how...they are on my allow list.

I was looking at their gift catalog and it is the exact same setup as Lightspeeds catalog and same prizes. Whether or not they are for the same points I'm not sure...I didn't really check.

Thanks for the remind!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anyone ever had any problems with compensation? I requested $10 ~2 weeks ago and the site says I should be receiving an email from perks.com within 48 hours. Datatelligence has not responded to my emails. I have received compensation in the past with no problems, but not this time. :(

Thank you for visiting the reward zone at Datatelligence ONLINE.

This is a confirmation that you have opted to redeem 1000 points from your Datatelligence.com account.

You should receive an email from Perks.com within 48 hours with additional login information and instructions.

For questions regarding your Datapoints please contact our prize manager at [email protected].

The Datatelligence ONLINE team

I received this message last week but have not received anything from Perks. I emailed them several days ago and haven't heard from them either. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for visiting the reward zone at Datatelligence ONLINE.

This is a confirmation that you have opted to redeem 1000 points from your Datatelligence.com account.

You should receive an email from Perks.com within 48 hours with additional login information and instructions.

For questions regarding your Datapoints please contact our prize manager at [email protected].

The Datatelligence ONLINE team

I received this message last week but have not received anything from Perks. I emailed them several days ago and haven't heard from them either. :(

Did you ever receive your email from Perks? I didn't, and they haven't responded to my multiple emails. I am done with datatelligence.

• 9 months later...

bumping this company.....

just recieved an email for this....its for 12 - 17 year olds and an opportunity for a 15 dollar comp at the end of the completed survey....be on the lookout in your inbox :):)

• 1 month later...

Be aware it is a very long tedious survey..it is exactly 45 mins

Hello!

We have a new online survey and were hoping you would like to participate. Please read below for all study information:

THE SURVEY

We are looking for respondents between the ages of 36 and 69 to participate in a special internet study. You will need 45 minutes of uninterrupted time for this study, when you can focus on the study without other distractions. If you stop and start again later, it will invalidate the study. Please make sure you have a full 45 minutes to focus on this study. If you don’t have time now, you can wait until you have time, then come back to this email and begin.

INCENTIVES

If this online survey is completed as instructed, respondents will receive an Amazon.com Electronic Gift Card for $15, as well as a drawing entry into the current month's sweepstakes to win one of 320 items which include two - 30GB I-Pod videos, 2 drawings of $500, and many others. Please allow one week for receipt of your electronic gift card.

PARTICIPATION

If you or anyone in your household are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to start the survey (drawing entries will be logged automatically upon completion):

http://www.datatelligence.net/studies/[email protected]

For those who cannot 'click' on the link, please follow the below steps.

1. Highlight the link by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse pointer over the url.

2. While the link is highlighted, press the right mouse button, and select 'copy' with the left mouse button.

3. Click anywhere inside your internet web browser address bar.

4. Press the right mouse button and select 'paste.'

Information given for this study will be confidential and anonymous.

Please see http://www.datatelligence.net/ for a list of prizes.

Thank you for being a member of TownSquare, our Datatelligence ONLINE community!

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE

• 2 years later...
What are other members' experiences with Datatelligence? In looking at my invitation history, it's either feast (four surveys/yr) or famine (one survey/yr). So far I haven't received a single invite in 2011, but I do recall Datatelligence surveys to be fun and are well compensated for.