Walmart Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/28)

Brad

So I may actually upgrade my husbands phone. Does anyone know how that works if I do it online?

I know in previous years you would just add to cart and it asks if you want to upgrade or add a line of service. Go to upgrade then select what phone on your plan you are upgrading. They send out the gift card within 24 hours. This is not my personal experience but this is what I was told last year when I had asked someone who done it.

I need a Switch, the DBZ game for the Switch, The air fryer oven. And for my sister I'm going to try to grab the TB headset and the Playstation +.  

Those are the things on my list.  If my pattern holds true, I'm sure I will find lots of other stuff to spend money on. 

I can't believe how FAST things sold out!!! My daughter cost me 3 early access items trying to debate through texting with her hubby! :(

I had a mental order of priority for the things I wanted. Added to cart, checked out, and then went for the next item. Keep trying because they are known to release items in batches. Edited by tyreejames
  • Like 2

I wanted the 9 foot inflatables but won't let me order them. So upsetting.

EXACTLY!!!! Like there not available to pick up or ship. 

I was able to order with Walmart +

I guess that was the key. Get Walmart plus and you can get the items you want. I have been refreshing the screen for almost an hour and have not lucked up on anything