Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/3 to 11/7)

Brad

Holy cow Batman, my Walmart order from last night is being delivered by 3:30 today! I just used their regular free shipping for orders over $35 and didn’t pay for expedited shipping or anything. I wasn’t expecting the items for at least a week! They must have had it supplied from a local store. Super impressed with the crazy fast service.
  • Like 5

Sooooo my TV was here when I got home; a whole day early!!!! Today I ordered a wall mount from the ad $39 and had to try about 3-4 times but was finally able to get the giant dinosaur floor puzzle, some socks and undies for my g’son all $5-$5.50 each oh and a set of 5 Pioneer Woman bowls with lids on sale for $25

So, I went to my store this morning for the sale, was third in line and was given a ticket for the $87 Samsung Chromebrook- they only had like 4 in store.  I also was able to get my son the Pokemon, they gave tickets out for that too.  Bummer was they only allowed one box per customer.  Those were the main items I wanted.  Also got the underwear and a toy for a niece.  

Holy cow Batman, my Walmart order from last night is being delivered by 3:30 today! I just used their regular free shipping for orders over $35 and didn’t pay for expedited shipping or anything. I wasn’t expecting the items for at least a week! They must have had it supplied from a local store. Super impressed with the crazy fast service.

Mine  still hasn't shipped

I ordered the external hard drive for my daughter so she can store all her pics of the new baby.  Ordered at 9pm on Wednesday being delivered on today on Friday!!!  Way to go Walmart on the expedited delivery.  I thought it would be next week sometime too!!

• Like 1

So, I went to my store this morning for the sale, was third in line and was given a ticket for the $87 Samsung Chromebrook- they only had like 4 in store.  I also was able to get my son the Pokemon, they gave tickets out for that too.  Bummer was they only allowed one box per customer.  Those were the main items I wanted.  Also got the underwear and a toy for a niece.  

I had to go to my local store this morning for a new phone, they had at least 20 of them sitting there untouched, guessing nobody wanted them at my store, no idea how many they had started with, but it was around 8 am when i got there