Kohls and Target?

scoutsangel73

Kohl's is notorious for marking their prices up before the 1/2 off sales. I think Kmart has done the same thing though. And then Toys R Us sends out sale flyers with lots of regularly priced items advertised--it doesn't say "sale" for those items, but it's still sneaky. You think everything in the flyer is on sale and some of it isn't. I think you have to be careful regardless of who the retailer is.

I honestly think by the way these ads look (toy wise for my 2 kids ages 5 and 10) that I will be completing their christmas lists paying regular price at the stores. Nothing so far is what they would want. I can only hope Toys R Us and/or KayBee have something to help "santa" out finacially this year on BF.

Kmart has been doing this for years. They mark stuff up from their regular price and advertise the price as a sale so you end up paying MORE for the *sale* item than regular price. This is why I do not shop there unless I'm going for something specific at a certain price.

Jazz

Last year at Target, they price matched a light bright and another toy or towo for us. they also gave us a rain check on s few tiems that were sold out. You could only get the raincheck if you were there at before the sale ended but I was floored anyway. Anyone heard of the tagets sales yet?

hahaha I agree with the kmart thing, I was there yesterday and noticed certian toys that were previously clearanced back on the shelves with the clearance sticker removed. A few items still had stickers and when I checked sku's they rang up full price. Go figure :2wiggle:

Isn't there a rule somewhere that if you find something marked at a lower price than what it scans for, they have to give it to you for that price? I've had that happen before, bought something that had a lower price sticker on it only to have it ring up higher. I took it back to the service desk and showed them and they refunded the difference.