Share your unneeded Kohl's 30% and 40% coupon codes!

Brad

Got this from Kohl's today:

Kohl’s is testing something new with the upcoming February Credit Event. Kohl's Cardholders will now receive an unique code by email and in their mobile wallet with their 30%, 20% or 15% off with Kohl’s Card offer. This offer code can be used 5 times from 2/5-2/15.

We will not have a general 30% off code to promote. Please direct customers to look for their unique offer code in their mobile wallets when checking out. This will run similar to our Mystery Offer.

Please also try to keep customers from posting their unique codes as we do not want other customers having poor experiences with expired codes.

--

So it sounds like the days of using the 30% off code even if you weren't mailed the 30% are over, at least for now. They are probably going to see how that affects sales and if those who didn't get a 30% just won't buy anything instead of using their lower-% coupons.

It looks like you are able to add codes sent to other people to your Kohl's Wallet so if you know someone who gets a 30%, they can share the code with you and it appears both of you can use it (up to the max 5 times total).

If there is interest we could set up a thread where those who have "extra" uses of their 30% code that they won't be using could let the rest of the forum know and those interested could PM them to get the code in case they didn't get a 30% this time.

Update: For now let's just use this thread. If anyone has a 20% or 30% code they won't be using all 5 uses for, post here and anyone interested can PM you about it. Don't post the codes in the thread - keep it in PMs so lurkers don't take them.

If there is interest we could set up a thread where those who have "extra" uses of their 30% code that they won't be using could let the rest of the forum know and those interested could PM them to get the code in case they didn't get a 30% this time.

I think this is a great idea - looks like I got a 20% coupon for this go around. :(  Not as enticing as the 30% for sure!

I think this is a great idea - looks like I got a 20% coupon for this go around. :(  Not as enticing as the 30% for sure!

For now let's just use this thread. If anyone has a 20% or 30% code they won't be using all 5 uses for, post here and anyone interested can PM you about it. Don't post the codes in the thread - keep it in PMs so lurkers don't take them.

Having not worked since schools shut down here in the State of Washington, I've been living off of my credit cards and the balances are our of control. Kohls spending is on hold for the future, so I won't be using any of my codes for awhile.

I received a 20% off offer I won't be using, if anyone is interested.

Will we use this thread to offer Mystery codes as well?

I really hate not being able to find a 30% when I want one. I have no idea how they select their coupons to customers....I think I will be spending less. 

I agree. I only got a 15% off. I would never buy anything with that discount knowing others got 30% off. I guess they don't need my business this month.  :no: 

• 1 month later...

I did a little experiment and made a few additional Kohls.com accounts and added my Kohl's Charge as a payment method on each. A couple of those other accounts received 30% codes via email this morning that are different from the code that my main account received (the rest received 15%/20%).

So that might be an option to increase your odds of receiving a 30% code - have multiple Kohl's accounts with your Kohl's Charge added.

Therefore I have 2 extra 30% codes good for 10 uses each so if anyone needs one, send me a PM.

• 1 month later...

Mystery code (one use, today only) for 40% off up for grabs. First PM gets it. Will update once claimed.

Edit: No one claimed. Sorry this one couldn’t find a home. Will post if I get another big one in the “mystery deal” that I can’t use.

Edited by wittenlover

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...