Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello All, I have been here a couple months now. My Hubby thinks I am addicted. Recently I was very ill but I would drag my sick body out of bed at least once a day to check GottaDeal.LOL Left all the mail go but had to check this place. Do you think I'm addicted ,Do I need Dr. Phil.???

Merry Christmas to All.

Granny to 39.

Hi. I am new here and I really like this site. I have a question and I have looked for an answer with no luck. When will I be able to post a new thread on the freebies board?

I have some that I would like to share and it is really difficult. Please let me know and like I said I reallly like this site!

Hello everyone! My name is Connie - I just found this site and joined immediately. I love finding deals, samples and bargains --

I live in Indiana and work as an appraisal coordinator in a real estate office - I have two children, Kelsie 17 and Seth 13~

I am happy to find a place to share my passion and share any secret finds!!!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all! I have been "visiting" for a couple of months now and finally signed up as a member. Thanks for all the great deals! Was able to get in on the Victorias Secret, Bath and Body, Lane Bryant, and today the Old Navy deal!! I have saved sooo much money. LOVE this site! Thanks again!!