Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

I found out about this site yesterday from ClarkHoward.com (email message) which was just happen to be cyber monday. I am so glad I found it when I did. I purchased 1/2 carat white gold earrings from Walmart for $188 :D ; today I looked on the Walmart site and they are listed for $498:eek: .

I am really loving this site and enjoy reading that other people went throught the same thing I did on BF.

I am hooked already; all I did yesterday was read postings and came back today to read more and look for more deals.

Can't wait until next Monday for more cyber deals :fluffy: .

THANKS to whoever can up with this idea:yup: .

I did not see this on the new member thread.

If you ask a question how do you know if it was answered if you don't remeber the thread you were in when you posted?:confused:

I have figured out how to send private messages and see if I receive one, so can someone please respond back to me in a private message in case I forget where I posted this question.:fluffy:

Thanks a million :D

I did not see this on the new member thread.

If you ask a question how do you know if it was answered if you don't remeber the thread you were in when you posted?:confused:

I have figured out how to send private messages and see if I receive one, so can someone please respond back to me in a private message in case I forget where I posted this question.:fluffy:

Thanks a million :D

You can go to your profile and click on "Click on all posts by FloridaGirl". Like I did here. PM'ing you too. ;)

You can go to your profile and click on "Click on all posts by FloridaGirl". Like I did here. PM'ing you too. ;)

Okay I found that but that does not show if someone responded to the message that I posted if I ask a question.

How do I know if someone repsonds to the question w/o looking at all the post?

Okay I found that but that does not show if someone responded to the message that I posted if I ask a question.

How do I know if someone repsonds to the question w/o looking at all the post?

At the top of a thread it says "thread tools", click on "subscribe to this thread"..that'll alert you to all replies in that thread though, not just to your particular post, and you have to do it to each thread you want to keep track of.

At the top of a thread it says "thread tools", click on "subscribe to this thread"..that'll alert you to all replies in that thread though, not just to your particular post, and you have to do it to each thread you want to keep track of.

Thanks you have been a big help. Maybe back w/ more questions.:P

been a secret lurker...ok stalker for sometime, but i am hooked, so i am now official...:gdparanoid:

Thanks for everyones help on the ps3's and the elmo's, will be a great holiday this year!

:2welcome: to the forum :)

I'm curious, what made you decide to make the leap from lurker to poster?

About Me

I believe in lots of things... Karma for one, luck for others... yet the biggest of my believes is INFORMATION!

... What goes around comes around...

Be an informed customer... Couponer or what ever you wish to call yourself... Read, know your rights and more important, what to do if you are not satisfied or you feel that someone is holding you back from your best potential... this is true in couponing as it is in life!

My name is Jannice, the crazy Puertorrican for some, Crispy for others... Most of my friends know me as the -EBAYDEALER- ... I love my family dearly and I spend much time saving money to provide for us. I love doing all I do. I can not sleep well at nights and I surf my way to endless amounts of information... some good... some useless...

I'm 30, born an Aquarious and a Dragon... the worst Zodial combination according to everything I read... We know it all do it all. So what I do ... Well ... ALL --- Mechanical Engineer for a big petrochemical plant... work 40-45 hours a week... Take care of a husband, a wonderful 14 month all and a doggie named Emma. We are a small full of love family. Over all that, I love to cook and I love to stockpile. I guess I like to regift- sale my stockpiles... I plan to retire at the age of 45... so I can party with my princess. (She is gonna hate that...)

I love computers and if I could have a USB port I would! I spent more hours online than at sleep. I have a small laptop I use everywhere... God loves Wi-Fi and I love him! Work is vacation from home... Shopping is vacation from Work and home is HOME... I do not like to clean ... I do crafts instead, I have a wonderful Nanny that does my cleaning. She is a blessing... I can not describe how wonderful she is!!!

I love to do gardening, traveling and swimming. It is great to do what I do, help other to find great deals... What is your best friend... Yeap... you got it ... the calculator... make a goal and stick by it. I save because I have a goal. I have small steps to track my progress.. sort of milestones... So far I am a little behind thanks to a thief that stole part of our savings when he ran without finishing my pool... Other than that, no major other break downs...

Ahhh the thief was cought finally about two month ago trying to scam FEMA ....

Oh well enough of me. If you feel like PM me or email me!!! LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS ... Even better when they are COUPON MINDED!!!

great site!!! i am specifically hoping to find the new vizio 46" lcd tv at costco when it goes on coupon again. aside from that hello to all you great bargain hunters! and a happy holiday!