Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello y'all from the capital city, Springfield, Illinois! :yup: I got turned on to this site by my big sis in southern Illinois and there ain't NO ONE out there that can out-shop her!! She knows a bargain when she sees one :eyepoppin and she says this is the first place to go before you even head out that front door! Then when you see that bargain, better buy buy buy or it could be gone! :no: I am so excited about seeing Black Friday ads before the big day and now I can plan my route! Woo hoo! :cheesy:

hello i am officially posting this and i am not sure why, i really dont have a clue what i am suppose to do here. well hello everyone have a good holiday and fun shopping on black friday. this should be fun. i have always been on the other side of the counter for this day so i am very much looking forward to being the annoying pushy customer for a change, i cant wait.

You will find the answer to your question about getting Black Friday deals online here, which is part of our GottaDeal Basics forum (sort of an FAQs section), which I recommend all new members read - most of your questions will be answered in there :)

hi all new to the site.....can you buy items on black friday on the internet instead of going to the stores? thanks celia

Hi folks,

I am new to this site as of 11-15-2006. My question is what does it mean when the "Early Bird" section is checked?:confused:

Thanks,

It means that the items are sold at that price only for a few hours the morning of Black Friday. The exact hours depend on the store.