Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

I heard about this site on a local radio station when people called in with their favorite "time wasters" websites. I love it so far! My hubbie and I have been shopping on BF every year since we started dating in 1987. I think the BF deals aren't as good as they were, say, five years and more ago.:no:

This is my firdt time on here. Well, I joined yesterday and sat here looking at the ads for Black Friday for an hour!!! For some reason when I got back on here today, I couldn't find the actual scanned ads that I was looking at yesterday. Any help would be wonderful!!!:yup:

:2welcome: to the GottaDeal forums :)

The Black Friday ad scans can be found here.

If you have Norton internet security I would recommend disabling it first.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. I am a SAHM to 6 great kids. They keep me very busy.

My husband and I are starting our own business and he works full-time.

I am ALWAYS looking for a good deal. Money is always tight:gdparanoid: and I feel good when I can stretch our dollar.:yup:

I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Take Care,

Shannon

I just found the link to this site through an article on the CNN Money site. I am planning to shop on Black Friday for the first time since I have been working retail jobs for the last few years to get through college (and retail workers just don't get that day off!). Now that I have graduated and have a "grown up job", I have the day off and can get in on the action! I am excited to go deal hunting and my husband said he'd go with me! I might need him for security from some of the stories I have heard, lol!:yup:

Hello,

Not really new to this forum. Have been gone for quite some time. Decided I missed it; I could no longer resist the temptation. MAN this place is ADDITIVE!!!

Why I told my husband just yesterday, "I gave up my stoggies almost a year ago, and I'm OK with that, but I've just gotta have my gottadeal forums".

I'm BACK!!!!! And I have REALLY missed this place.

Now, where the heck is this Elmo doll? He's not in stores; atleast not the ones that I shop!! HELP!!!

Hi every body! I'm a newbie and haven't had time to look at everything, but I will-have no fear. Bargains are my middle name. I've looked at the Black Friday ads-some are awesome and some aren't really sales-my opinion, of course. So, I look forward to using gottadeal.com a lot.

Thanks.