Kohl's Holiday Home Sale (11/11 to 11/21)

Brad

Shop the sale: http://www.kohls.com

Scans: https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/OtherSales/KohlsHoliday

Today only, use code SERVICE for $10 off $25.

Kohl's Charge cardholders use code HAPPY30 for 30% off.

Non-cardholders use code SAVE15 for 15% off.

Extra 20% off fine and silver jewelry with code JEWELRY20.

MVC members use code NOVMVCFREE for free shipping.

Everyone gets $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent.

--

For today's $10 off $25, the best strategy is to place multiple $25+ orders as close to $25 as you can to maximize savings.

So if you have a Kohl's Charge, pick out $25 worth of stuff and with the $10 and 30% coupons you get it for around $10. Non-cardholders can do the same with the 15% code and get $25 for around $12.

Great for cheaper items like clothing, home goods (throw pillows, kitchen textiles), holiday decor (including Hallmark ornaments), etc.

And if you are tech-savvy and can spoof your phone's GPS location to make the Kohl's app think you are in a Kohl's store, you can get free shipping at any time, MVC member or not ;)

EWXXv95.jpg

Haha. Wouldn't that be nice. I can't even get the free shipping code to work for me today, so I wish I was tech savvy.

So far, I've bought 4 pairs of sweatpants for our son at $11 each, plus The Big One Down Alternative comforter for $17 (discounts + KC).

Later on, I was FORCED to make a few more purchases.  It was a sacrifice I was willing to make...lol

• Like 2

I was lazy...I'm having everything shipped. Lots of boxes from UPS!

Same. My Kohl's is about 15 minutes away, but it's a difficult area to drive in, and it's the opposite direction than anywhere else I go. So id just as soon have it shipped. My mom's though is just 5 minutes from her, and not far from other things, so she does the pickup a lot.

• Like 1

I normally do the free shipping but given how this year has been I’m trying to limit the amount of packages that sit out at my front door for hours until I get home from work.

Right now, my "desk" is in my living room, and my back is to the front door.  No porch pirates for us this year!

• Like 1