Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/11 to 11/15)

Brad

I would be interested in the Gopro camera too IF it could be attached to our (wire) fence to watch all of the local wildlife animals at night we sometimes see in the daytime?.

Have not researched them yet except to look the other day and saw $300 price.

Anyone know? Thanks

you could just use a trail cam for hunting it would be cheaper than the go pro

There should be plenty of scoob. From the look of stocks online they overproduced it. Even the 4k version can be found inexpensively.

Ugh. My kids want that Scoob movie. We have 2 hockey tournaments that weekend so I guess I’ll see if my mom can pick it up for me. That’s really it for me.

Someone asked about the Go Pro 7...one of my fellow hockey mom friends has that one that her husband uses to video her son’s games. I just recently purchased the Hero 9, but she told me they love the 7. I think her only complaint might be battery life, but they just got multiple batteries and swap them out.

• Like 1

I will be in line for the rise of palpatine 4k.

BTW. If anyone is looking for 4k Back to the future trilogy Ebay is the place! Got one for $27.50.

You missed out. gruv.com (and their ebay store) which is run by Universal had it as a price mistake about a month ago for $9.99. Took them around a full day to finally correct the price but they ended up fulfilling most if not all of the orders..

Do you think stores will try to match walmarts prices for tvs again this sale like the first sale? My daughters only tv (the baby broke the other) had 2 blue circles on it and is going to die. Im trying to get her one but I have no hope for walmart.

You are very welcome!

This is the one we have on our fence

Pretty cheap and takes decent pictures

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wildgame-Innovations-Terra-Extreme-12-MP-HD-Infrared-Digital-Scouting-Game-Camera/424770272

Haha. I ended up buying just that one. Thanks!  Thought the price was right for something I wanted to attach to a fence. And it has good reviews.

Now I an just waiting for Walmart’s incompetent shippers to get me the SD cards alleged to have arrived a week ago.

(had multiple items in my order and the whole thing has been really screwey, like order 1 DVD get 6, all wrong, correct order, get 2, get billed for 2. And 2 things never arrived including the SD cards) but I think I am done anyway.

But I did get my neighbor’s amazon order, so they are plenty of mix ups to go around.

Hope everyone has better receiving luck!

Bait & Switch by Walmart online BF ad

Logged in at 7 PM to get HP laptop  

Went through checkout

at the end it said it was 'OUT of stock' in less than 2 minutes

TY WALMART.....  NEVER again !!!

JUST BS .....

need to learn what Bait and Switch is.

its a sale its going to happen

Bait & Switch by Walmart online BF ad

Logged in at 7 PM to get HP laptop  

Went through checkout

at the end it said it was 'OUT of stock' in less than 2 minutes

TY WALMART.....  NEVER again !!!

JUST BS .....

Rookie!

Go back and re-add the tv to your cart.  Choose local pickup.  I may grab a couple more as stocking stuffers ;-)

Also, they are re-stocking every half hour.  Get a cup of coffee and enjoy the ride.

Edited by len_mullen
  • Like 1

They are just pushing to sell more on site..if you go back to the tv.. it says  "restocking" more available in 1/2 hour..they are putting them out in increments..looks like they are rationing,,what a crappy thing to do. Tried at 7:30 will try again at 8..wish me luck