Free stuff on BF

lollylala

Hi lollylala,

Welcome to the forums :)

1) Yes we expect several stores to give away free gift cards to their first customers. However we won't know for sure until we see the confirmed Black Friday ads.

Sears will be offering a free $10 gift card:

http://www.askross.com/GottaDeal_Sears_BF_Ad_000.jpg

2) Regarding last years Black Friday ads, we have a list here.

Are you excited about the upcoming Hot Deals? I know that we are :clapping:

A couple years ago, Kohls advertised $10 coupons to first XX, or maybe it was certain hours. The coupons were good the next weekend, and had a minimum $10 purchase. So it was just a $10 bribe to get you to come back again. When we got to the checkout, we rang up two purchase for two people, instead of one, just to get two coupons. Then came back around lunch time for one more.

I mention this because they did the same thing last year--but did NOT advertise it. So don't go to Kohls counting on getting it if it's unadvertised, but be aware that it could happen and plan your strategy accordingly.

---Mark

For the last few years I found a $10.00 coupon for Macy's in the newspaper part instead of in the ads.

Remember - Department Stores tend to run huge multipage ads IN the paper itself!! Even if you don't read the paper :book: remember to look through it for these ads with valuable coupons!! :banana: also some smaller or local stores may ONLY advertise within the paper!!

Remember - Department Stores tend to run huge multipage ads IN the paper itself!! Even if you don't read the paper :book: remember to look through it for these ads with valuable coupons!! :banana: also some smaller or local stores may ONLY advertise within the paper!!

Good advice.

We always buy the Sunday newspaper well worth the $1.50 price and it's good bathroom throne reading material :2roller:

The PX ( Army & Air Force Exchange ) is giving away $ 20 Gift cards to the first 100 customers and will have instore drawings for $ 25 gift cards. Plus for the first 2 hours they are giving 10% coupons off one item up to $ 500. A real let down from last year but still better than nothing.

The PX ( Army & Air Force Exchange ) is giving away $ 20 Gift cards to the first 100 customers and will have instore drawings for $ 25 gift cards. Plus for the first 2 hours they are giving 10% coupons off one item up to $ 500. A real let down from last year but still better than nothing.

I missed out on last year because I went home due to the deployment so I have no clue what they offered. I think $20 and 10% off is looking pretty sweet compared to what others are offering so far so they have jumped to the top of my list. I'm wondering how busy it will be and what time to get there.