Toshiba laptop (1.7GHz/256MB/40GB/WiFi) $399 - no rebates

RossMAN

Your local BB has the Toshiba Satellite 390 laptop for $399 with no rebate hassles!

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7774/7774223_ra.jpg

• Toshiba a105-s2091
  • 15.4" TruBrite Screen
  • Celeron M 390
  • 256MB DDR2
  • 40GB HD
  • DVD/CD-RW Drive
  • ATI 200M integrated graphics
  • Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
Detailed specifications

Hurry because there will only be a few laptops per store.

To upgrade to 512, the cost was thirty dollars. The security upgrade is half price.

j.t

That's an ok deal since they install it for you. I would not get the 'security update' since those are available online for free.

If you install memory yourself or have someone else do it, BB has 512MB for $49.99.

There was a line at our BB and they sold out before the doors even opened. Like I said this morning they will sell out fast and they did :)

That's an ok deal since they install it for you. I would not get the 'security update' since those are available online for free.

If you install memory yourself or have someone else do it, BB has 512MB for $49.99.

There was a line at our BB and they sold out before the doors even opened. Like I said this morning they will sell out fast and they did :)

Glad to here there was a line. I thought at first that this laptop isn't a good deal. I was able to purchase one. I got there late at 12:00 PM, and my local Best Buy store still had three left. :)

Glad to here there was a line. I thought at first that this laptop isn't a good deal. I was able to purchase one. I got there late at 12:00 PM, and my local Best Buy store still had three left. :)

There have been better laptops but they involve rebates. I would have preferred a Compaq with Sempron and DVD burner but you won't find that for $399 with no rebates.