Children's Place $10 off $10.01 purchase coupon

selsar

My TCP wont take any more coupons that are printed from the computer. I used it once. They said they had alot of people printing and reusing it over and over. They also said that it wasnt a offical TCP coupon.

So unless I get something in the mail no more deep discounts for me. However I shouldnt complain too much since I am very lucky to have a TCP outlet 15 minutes from here.

How are the TCP outlets? I just found out I have one a half hour away if that. LOL. All this time and never knew. I always shop at the regular store in the mall but if I can find a discount I will head up.

I have found the outlets to be hit or miss. Sure, you can get some great clearance steals, but their "regular" merchandise isn't always the best deal. I bought a bunch of stuff at the mall, and saw it for more $$$ at the outlet a week later.

Joanne

I love our outlet here in NY it's great I always get stuff for .49 and .99 or cheaper. If you have a older boy tho it's harder to get a deal because the stuff goes super fast! But girls can make a killing at the outlet. I like it much better then the regular stores.

I live in Maryland and the Arundel Mills outlet is almost always awesome with deals. I always clean up on girls stuff. I get tons of stuff at .49 and .99. Two weeks ago they had about 6 or 7 racks of .99. I got alot of hair stuff last week for .19!

I also visit the one in Delaware when we go to the beach and they are a hit and miss. It may be because they have way more traffic.

I live in Maryland and the Arundel Mills outlet is almost always awesome with deals. I always clean up on girls stuff. I get tons of stuff at .49 and .99. Two weeks ago they had about 6 or 7 racks of .99. I got alot of hair stuff last week for .19!

I also visit the one in Delaware when we go to the beach and they are a hit and miss. It may be because they have way more traffic.

I got the Arundel Mills outlet too when they start marking things down to .99 and below. Such great deals.