Children's Place $10 off $10.01 purchase coupon

selsar

I tried using this coupon yesterday. It worked. But the cashier did tell me to bring the whole printout. It does say one time use. But I am going to try using it again. :yup:

I don't have enough posts to actually include link. If anybody is willing to do that for me, email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Thanks! I have no children, but I have friends that have kids that I have to buy for! Do you know if they sell baby clothes? What size do they start at?

They DO sell baby clothes! Quality clothes and would be great gifts for new moms! They start from newborn sizes up...

Thank you so much for the coupon.

They have a huge clearance

We went today heres what I got

white tee 2.99

floral tee 2.99

pull on pants 3.49

velvet bottoms .99

fleece bottoms .99

3 fleece pullovers .99 each

total b4 coupon 15.51

after coupon 4.65

8 pieces of clothes for 4.65!

I plan to use this coupon again

:g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance:

white tee 2.99

floral tee 2.99

pull on pants 3.49

velvet bottoms .99

fleece bottoms .99

total b4 coupon 15.51

after coupon 4.65

Congrats!!! I hope I find some deals like this too! I am going tomorrow! If there are deals like this, I may use the coupon again too!

Thanks! Just used 2 tonight. I bought a pair of pants on sale for $10.00 and had to add a pair of socks to get it over $10. So $2.50 for a pair of socks and a pair of pants that were originally $16. I then had my mother use the other coupon to buy a pair of summer pjs for $2.50 after the coupon. Cashier took the coupons no problem.

Thanks for the great deal!

Chris

Thanks so much for the coupon! I went today and they had tons of mark downs and the clearence where all also 50% off the mark down price. I got cute plaid pants for a new baby 3-6 months for .99 two long sleeved shirts to go with them for 1.99 each and the cutest winter hats for .49 a piece. I got a sweater vest and turtle neck for my son 10/12 for 1.99 a piece and a nice pair of sneakers for 3.00 All together I paid 3.04 with the coupon. But they also had tons of great stuff for girls also. And winter boots for .99!!!! Happy Hunting!

white tee 2.99

floral tee 2.99

pull on pants 3.49

velvet bottoms .99

fleece bottoms .99

total b4 coupon 15.51

after coupon 4.65

my store never has cute boys stuff cheap when I go in there. I mean, it is usually prices at$8 and $9 when I see the clearance.....Same with Old Navy. I rarely hit it right...

my store never has cute boys stuff cheap when I go in there. I mean, it is usually prices at$8 and $9 when I see the clearance.....Same with Old Navy. I rarely hit it right...

OMG! It worked. I printed the whole thing and BAM....savings....I got two shirts and 1 pair of shorts for 5.35. They had a rack of mix and match 3/$15 and I may go back and just get 2 more shorts and 1 shirt......COOL!

Thanks for the post. Coupon worked!!! Just got back and I got 2 shirts for my 6 year old. I love Childrens Place. I can usually find matching outfits for my 6 year girl, 9year old girl, and 6 year old boy.:D

• 2 weeks later...

I DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE STORE IN TIME IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS THIS COUPON AGAIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I AM EXPECTING AND I NEED ALL THE BABY CLOTHES THAT I CAN GET

I work at TCP and I know for a fact they are not going to offer that coupon again. One customer used over 100 of them!:eyepoppin

I will keep you all informed of sales and such!