Internet Coupons (printable)

I had some internet coupons that I took to Target and was told as long as they scanned they would take them. They scanned no problem. Some grocery stores have started posting pretty much the same thing .. if they scan, they will take them.

most all my area grocery have now posted signs that they will not accept printed coupons. : (

Same here, I use them in Target and Bj's frequently without problem but Publix hasnt been taking them for about 2 years now. Theresa

Well don't try to use them at Walmart. They won't take them.

Must vary by store as my Walmart takes them as does Target. The only ones I have had a problem with are Super One and Cub Foods - the grocery stores. Makes you wonder how long it will be before they stop making internet coupons altogether.

I doubt if any of the manufacturers will totally stop releasing internet coupons, ever. It's a matter of money. Mfg. has no printing and distribution costs that way. And the customers love getting them and seldom think about not being able to redeem them - until they are refused at checkout - and by then it's already bought at full pre-coupon price. Don't know many customers that will wade through several dozen walmart sacks in a basket just to tell the cashier they don't want something after all.

I doubt if any of the manufacturers will totally stop releasing internet coupons, ever. It's a matter of money. Mfg. has no printing and distribution costs that way. And the customers love getting them and seldom think about not being able to redeem them - until they are refused at checkout - and by then it's already bought at full pre-coupon price. Don't know many customers that will wade through several dozen walmart sacks in a basket just to tell the cashier they don't want something after all.

I did that, I made the cashier take off everything they wouldn't take my coupons for. By the way, Babies-R-Us don't take them either. But Toys-R-Us does. But then again it is a TRU coupons.

I get a little nervous each time I use an internet coupon but I generally never have a problem with them. The only place that has ever not let me use them is Subway. The took the coupon and the next time that I went in they had it taped up next to the register labeled "Do Not Accept". It's still there to this day and that was months and months ago.

oh yes. I have had trouble every time I try to use them. HEB wont even look at em. The answer is NO. Walgreens and Kroger ive had to have the manager come over and eyeball me to death before they say *if it scans, its ok but just this once* too much trouble to put the time into planning with these. I just stopped using them.

I WILL! If they give me trouble on a coupon that I bought or printed fair and square, I wont buy the item. There could be 100 bags and I will tell them to take it back. Once I did that at Kroger and they just called the manager over to look at the coupon. He told her to scan it to see if it would scan. well it did so he told her to give them to me that one time. Got boxes of Suddenly Salad for .20 that way. I was not going to pay full price for them. They have a policy to accept mfg coupons so I really should not have to go through the pain in the butt of them deciding they will take one type of mfg coupon and not another.

Well here's a good nod to Food Lion. Their website has links to internet coupon sights. Had printed a few of them off last night. One of them had a problem reading the quantity - it was $1 off 2. Showed them both items in my bag and they said no problem. Neither the cashier or the store mgr said anything about it being an internet coupon. Only downside to shopping @ Food Lion - they don't double coupons.. Oh well. it was nice to have hassle free internet coupon shopping!