Soda in glass bottles

Hi All,

Anyone know where I can find brand name soda in glass bottles (remember when it came in long neck glass bottles??!!). Specifically looking for Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Diet Mountain Dew, 7 Up, Orange Crush, RC, Diet RC and possibly others.

Thanks!

Michelle

Oh wow, I have no clue. I'll do more searching tonight, but the little I looked online just now I didn't find much.. I do know my parents have a six pack of Coke in their cabinet (worth some $$!). It's about 18 years old though, lol!

Ill go look for the link, there is a company in california you can buy any kind of soda you can think of and it comes in glass bottles. one site is www.sodapopstop.com another is www.popsoda.com just do google search for soda store or something like that and you will find them.

We have coke and dr. pepper in little glass bottles at the store here but that doesn't really help you much being as you're in Indiana. I think I've seen them sold in 6 packs at walmart though. I haven't seen a mt. dew in a glass bottle in years.

Yes, you are remembering correctly. Soda pop used to taste so much better when it was made in glass bottles. There are still places in the United States that offer the glass bottles. We run into them once in a great while. We have a small mexican resturaunt down the road from us that has them...they import them from Mexico. In Mexico they still make Pepsi using real cane sugar...not syrup like they do here in the states. My hubby works for Pepsi...his plant doesn't seem to know (or doesn't want to say) anywhere where we can purchase them here in the United States. I think my next move will be to ask the owner of the mexican rest. if he can order us a couple of cases when he places his next order. It's a little rough paying 1.50 to 2.00 a bottle. I'd be happy to buy in bulk.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

Yes, you are remembering correctly. Soda pop used to taste so much better when it was made in glass bottles. There are still places in the United States that offer the glass bottles. We run into them once in a great while. We have a small mexican resturaunt down the road from us that has them...they import them from Mexico. In Mexico they still make Pepsi using real cane sugar...not syrup like they do here in the states. My hubby works for Pepsi...his plant doesn't seem to know (or doesn't want to say) anywhere where we can purchase them here in the United States. I think my next move will be to ask the owner of the mexican rest. if he can order us a couple of cases when he places his next order. It's a little rough paying 1.50 to 2.00 a bottle. I'd be happy to buy in bulk.

http://store.drsoda.com/8oz10ozsodpo.html they have mexican coke

I SO remember those. They came in 6 packs and you took them back to the grocery store and turned them in for money. It would be nice to have those back again. Man I can't imagine drinking a Mt. Dew today out of one of those....bet it would taste REALLY good.

Do you remember the game pepsi had where they had the letters under the cap lids and you had to spell pepsi. The "E" was the letter that was hard to find. Oh those were fun days......cause my grandmother bought tons of 6 packs to make sure us grandkids had them when we came over, sweet memories. :D