Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I had the $99 40" 1080p tv in my cart along with some other items. When I went to check out it of course froze, then told me it couldn't retrieve the cart. By the time it worked the tv in my cart said it was sold out. Very frustrating. I attempted to use their online chat feature to express my frustration but that keeps crashing too. Its like a bad sitcom. 

• Like 2

Had the Spiderman bundle with PS4 and a Switch in my cart, and the PS4, which I was leaning towards, magically disappeared and I got the Out of Stock sign. Got one order in earlier, but it's frustrating, I know a lot of us are dealing with the waiting.

So it seems my cart kept being not available because of items that went OOS. I couldnt tell until I tried on my tablet. Wish they would have just told me the items that were OOS so I could have moved on. Every year there is a problem. I need a Walmart BF Crash meme...lol!

Glad i checked out with what i needed at 9:50......... if I dont get this other stuff, oh well

Same here!! First item I had in my cart ($40 Luvabella) went on sale at about 9:40 so I checked out. Went back and did the 2nd order for iPhone, vac and hover board.

My only problem is I forgot to update my billing address

look at the ad online at walmart and click view details on any of the movies on the page

Ok cool, I see that. Thank you! The item I’m looking at doesn’t say in store only, it’s a digital movie card, so I was curious if it would show up in the online sale.

Same here!! First item I had in my cart ($40 Luvabella) went on sale at about 9:40 so I checked out. Went back and did the 2nd order for iPhone, vac and hover board.

My only problem is I forgot to update my billing address [emoji30] it has my old address and I’m afraid they’ll cancel my order because of it. Anyone have experience with this?? I’m on hold now to speak with a rep.

To be on the safe side, I placed a 3rd order for the iPhone by itself (most important) with updated billing address. I’m hoping all these orders go through. I can always return the extra iPhone if needed.

I forgot to update my address before I was going to check out as well (rookie mistake) and the stupid verification pictures weren’t working! I would’ve been done 10min before if it would have worked.

Ok cool, I see that. Thank you! The item I’m looking at doesn’t say in store only, it’s a digital movie card, so I was curious if it would show up in the online sale.

considering its a VUDU card, i would believe its in-store only, just did a search for the movie and found no results for it online

• Like 1

considering its a VUDU card, i would believe its in-store only, just did a search for the movie and found no results for it online

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of. I had hope because it didn’t specifically say in store only. Oh well, I’m not gonna drive 20 miles and deal with people just for that. Thanks for your help!

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of. I had hope because it didn’t specifically say in store only. Oh well, I’m not gonna drive 20 miles and deal with people just for that. Thanks for your help!

Years ago I bought Guardians of the Galaxy on Vudu through Walmart, and I purchased it online. Hope it shows up online for you.

• Like 1