Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Page 24 - kitchen appliances for $9.96 (specifically the k-cup brewer) 

Does anyone know if the "special buys" will be available online? I can't tell from the ad, maybe i'm missing something... 

to be honest, we don't know what will actually be for sale online until the sale starts, if its in the online tracker then its on sale, it just takes us time to check all the sales

Anyone know if the Special Buy movies will be available online?

For the last several years, I have been able to get some of the movies online, but not all of them I am looking for. I don't know if they are all there at some point, but sell out before I can get them, or if they just put some of the titles online. Who knows what they will do this year, though.

Anyone know if the Special Buy movies will be available online?

For the last several years, I have been able to get some of the movies online, but not all of them I am looking for. I don't know if they are all there at some point, but sell out before I can get them, or if they just put some of the titles online. Who knows what they will do this year, though.

Most of the movies they have don't go on sale online. In-Store is where you'll get the majority of those.  Some of the really big titles & new releases will be your best bet online, I think.