November 11-12, 30% off for cardholders + $10 off $25 + free shipping

Brad

http://www.kohls.com

Kohl's is going to have a $10 off $25 coupon on November 11th and 12th. Code is VETERANS

That falls during the next 30% off period for Kohl's Charge cardholders. Code is APPLE30

So cardholders will be able to buy $25 worth of items (obviously the normal exclusions apply) for just $10.50 after the 2 codes.

And as always during the 30% event, there will be a free shipping coupon. Code is MVCFREENOV

Unless they make changes, you will be able to place multiple orders over and over again.

So if you can create orders close to $25, you'll get around 60% off plus free shipping.

• Like 3

I'm adding things to my Kohl's shopping list on their website (so when the sale goes live I just run down and add everything to cart, sizes and colors are already chosen), and I'm noticing a few things already at the BF price. So you may want to check your items, and see if it might be better to buy today with 30% and $10/25 coupons.

Also would depend on whether you will want more KC at $15, to purchase something like converse that you can't use coupon codes on.

• Like 1

Some examples of the deals you can create with these coupons:

Crock-Pot 7-Quart Slow Cooker: $29.99 - $10 off $25 - 30% - $10 rebate = $3.99 w/ free shipping

Cuddl Duds Soft Cozy Throw: $27.99 - $10 off $25 - 30% off = $12.59 w/ free shipping

Circulon 5-Piece Bakeware Set: $29.99 - $10 off $25 - 30% off = $13.99 w/ free shipping

Martex 24-Pack of Washcloths: $26.99 - $10 off $25 - 30% off = $11.90 w/ free shipping

Philips Norelco OneBlade Shaver: $34.99 - $10 off $25 - 30% off - $5 rebate = $12.49 w/ free shipping

You basically just want to get your total up to ideally between $25 and $30 (using items that you can use coupons on) and then apply the coupons.

You can get several cheaper items as well to reach the $25 level. Pillows, towels, kitchen tools, Hallmark ornaments - there are a lot of possibilities.

I’ve done 5 orders now since yesterday. Lol. Small orders too so no Kohl’s Cash but I’m good with that. I already have $30 I’m saving for next week’s BF purchases. The items I’m getting now are as cheap or even cheaper than BF ad prices!

Kohl’s is the devil! Gets me in so much trouble trouble during the month of November. :)

• Like 1

I hear ya in that! I paid a few hundred dollars extra on my card last month to help offset what I'll out on it this month!

I actually haven't placed any orders yet. I like to wait until bedtime on the last day, and then stress finding the perfect thing to bring me to the threshold of whatever goal I'm trying to accomplish!

• Like 2

Well got one order done. Got another ready, then changed my mind and removed everything. Might do one more. The thing is, I struggle with myself every time on the difference in getting the $15 kc next week. So I have to do all the math. And justify the the $10 and 30% is going to be more than the $15. Like the jar candles... They are BF price already. Getting 7 now comes out to $1.79 each. Next week, counting it as earning $7.50KC, they come to $2.xx. So that I can justify. But towels... It would be $3 cheaper today, but the $17 cost next week earns $5 kc. (KC conversion. - $.30 per dollar) So yeah... I have to make everything hard!

Really though, for small differences like that, I should still do it today, because truthfully, I have a hard time spending all the KC I usually earn. This year though I plan to buy my son a pair of Converse, so I won't have as much trouble.

Well got one order done. Got another ready, then changed my mind and removed everything. Might do one more. The thing is, I struggle with myself every time on the difference in getting the $15 kc next week. So I have to do all the math. And justify the the $10 and 30% is going to be more than the $15. Like the jar candles... They are BF price already. Getting 7 now comes out to $1.79 each. Next week, counting it as earning $7.50KC, they come to $2.xx. So that I can justify. But towels... It would be $3 cheaper today, but the $17 cost next week earns $5 kc. (KC conversion. - $.30 per dollar) So yeah... I have to make everything hard!

Really though, for small differences like that, I should still do it today, because truthfully, I have a hard time spending all the KC I usually earn. This year though I plan to buy my son a pair of Converse, so I won't have as much trouble.

I did not even try to earn kohls cash with the 3 orders I made I just got as close to 25 as I could and used the coupons, I did do one $50 order but I ended up paying $25. so I was no where close to the kohls cash

I went in the store and did the same thing today I bought 3 of those mermaid type pillows (2 doughnuts and a cat) and ended up paying about $11 total. 

Next week I do want the flatware, and some of the comforter sets so I 'll get kohls cash then

The policy seems to vary by store, but if you bring in your online receipts totaling $50 or more they might give you a $10 KC. Some seem to limit it to having no more than 2 orders that total $50, so you couldn't bring 4 $15 receipts, but if you had 2 $25+ orders it might be worth a shot. 

• Like 1