Wal Mart Easter Clearance

misshayley

I went to my Super WM at 8:00 am this morning, and they basically had nothing left except lots of stuffed easter bunnies and chicks. I was very disappointed. But I went over to the stationary department and the Easter cards, stickers, etc. Weren't marked as clearance, but I scanned them and they were. I got quite a few packs of stickers. Did anybody find anything at their WM?

Tomorrow I am going to Target, hopefully I'll find something then.

went to mine this morning in Hiram GA and they had about 2 isles left but it was going fast. MAinly a lot of the plush easter baskets that aren't filled. They had a whole shelf of nothing but the my little pony ones. There won't be much left here for 90% or 75%.

The oven mits and potholders and kitchen towels have easter tags on them and are with the easter clearance & since we just painted our kitchen green they go very nice with my kitchen. I can stop using the 1 christmas oven mit that we have.

I went to 3 walmarts and they all had varying amounts of easter clearance but not one had a single basket left! Not one single empty easter basket?! Hopefully Target will have some left when they go to 75% off...

Went to my Wal-Mart in Appleton, WI yesterday and they had TONS of stuff left, lots of candy, TONS of baskets and other little basket stuffers. I didn't see the $.70 oven mitts though! There were a few placemats but no other linens or houseware type stuff. Everything was only 50% off. Considering how much they had left I'm holding out for 75% off.

Guest Deals4Me

I went to 3 walmarts and they all had varying amounts of easter clearance but not one had a single basket left!

Are you serious? Take a ride to Bourbonnais or Matteson. THATS ALL they had left!http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/kmbrly999/Smilies/trueconfirmed.gif

Stopped by the WM in Williston, VT today and got a variety of 50% off Easter items...most of which I will be using for non-easter things!

From the Easter aisle:

* 3-pks of fillable "eggs" shaped like cars/trucks (yes, I know they aren't really *eggs* but that's the best way to describe them...LOL) that I will use for b-day party favors when the boys' parties come around later this year

* pop up baskketball "baskets" to use for the next basketball season-related events

* little purses (they were actually plush mini-baskets) in flowery and basketball designs for special treats for the kids later this year

* nicer baskets for next year (white with ribbons and other embellishments for dd, with sports ball designs for the boys)

* 2 different sizes of purple beaded baskets for my scrapbooking biz (to hold goodie bags and collect door prize slips)

* Easter bunny puppet

* a little bit of candy (snickers minis-filled eggs, mini lollipops, care bear egg)

From the toy aisle:

* huge egg filled with Hot Wheels! I will take this apart and give for b-day or holiday stocking stuffers)

* egg with a sesame street toy in it (ernie on a skateboard? can't remember!)

I know they had more candy and linens out, and PLENTY of baskets and other things out as well...but I was running out of time and didn't get a chance to look thru everything. But I was pleasantly surprised!

Just happened to be in WM last night (DH needed Zone bars) and I got some stuff for the childhood cancer foundation I volunteer with. We send individual "baskets" for kids in the hospital over holidays. I found 30 of the chocolate stuffed bunnies for .74/ea, 20 Easter sippy cups for .25/ea, 10 bags of sports ball "eggs" for .37/ea, and Easter grass for .06. Not as good as last year's finds, but I completely missed Target this year.

Still not bad for ~$34.00