Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

missed out on the black comforter set for my son....got everything else on my list. jeans, shirts, socks, rug.

i waited too long to check out and missed out on the mason jars omg fml whyyy  :gdcry:

I buy mine when Ace Hardware does their half off any regular priced item-coupon on BF.....I think they have it again. I get $13 quarts for $6.50.

Got a couple things I wanted.  Noticed that The Lion King was the same price as it was in the Best Buy ad so I got it.  Luckily I had a gift card that covered it.  That was a pretty smooth transaction overall.  Now I might head to my local store Friday afternoon to look for leftover DVD's and maybe some of the Mason Jars.

Just ordered the Xbox One.  I thought I was just gonna get my son an Xbox 360, but I heard him talking about the Xbox One, so decided to go ahead and get it.  I thought I was gonna have to stand in line for it, but I got up and checked this morning and it was still in stock.  Hopefully it won't be cancelled. 

• Like 1

Have you guys ever seen an item come back in stock for the sale price after it has been Out of Stock? I really don’t want to go to the store today but I really wanted that Igloo mini fridge lol

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I definitely have, but you'll really have to just keep watching it. You never know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Just ordered the Xbox One. I thought I was just gonna get my son an Xbox 360, but I heard him talking about the Xbox One, so decided to go ahead and get it. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line for it, but I got up and checked this morning and it was still in stock. Hopefully it won't be cancelled.

Glad it worked out for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Got all three of the things I wanted and checked out by 11:02 last night. As someone who lives in the arctic (Minnesota) and remembers standing out in the bitter cold for many years on black friday morning, BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE ROCKS!!! So much easier, and thanks to GD for all the helpful info!