Uploading custom Avatars

snikerfitz

It is in your Control Panel. There are two ways that you can do it:

1. Go to the User CP link in the upper left. From there, click on "Edit Avatar." At the bottom of that page, there is an option for uploading your own avatar.

2. Click on the "Quick Links" and then choose "Edit Avatar." Again, the option is on the bottom of that page.

Make sure that you pay attention to the size restrictions, or it will not allow you to upload the image.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 14.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you need help resizing an image as an avatar, send me a PM (Private Message). I will be more than happy to help.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this puts me OVER 100... does it take a while for the options to appear at the bottom of the page???

Great pick... and yes, they is a delay the server forum software only checks that every so often (like once per 4 hours, as I understand it).

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have an option to upload my own avatar. I'm sure of it. I see where I can choose a pre-defined generic avatar. But, alas no upload option. Any advise? Thanks in advance.

Advice = post more!

You need over 100 posts before you'll see that option.

Guest mldepalma

OK. I just saw this and I have over 100 posts so I tried to change my avatar - just want to see if it worked. Thanks! This is so exciting.

Edit: Yippee! It worked - my lovely kids! This is great. Thanks!

OK. I just saw this and I have over 100 posts so I tried to change my avatar - just want to see if it worked. Thanks! This is so exciting.

Great! :g_dance:

I find myself changing my avatar every few days. :cheesy:

Congratulations and nice avatar choice :yelclap:

Now get busy posting :gd_partyu

Guest mldepalma

Congratulations and nice avatar choice :yelclap:

Now get busy posting :gd_partyu

Yeah, yeah, I'm posting already... geesh....;)