Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Looks in tracker like the best dvd bargains are indeed in store only. I'm going to see what titles I can get at Best Buy and target and then rummage through what's left of the cheap DVDs at Walmart when I do groceries Sunday. There's. Usually quite a few still left and they leave them at bf price all weekend usually
  • Like 1

Looks in tracker like the best dvd bargains are indeed in store only. I'm going to see what titles I can get at Best Buy and target and then rummage through what's left of the cheap DVDs at Walmart when I do groceries Sunday. There's. Usually quite a few still left and they leave them at bf price all weekend usually

Yup, that's my plan too.

I got Beauty and the Beast, Alllegiant and In the Heart of the Sea for $9.96 each. Target is $2 cheaper on Allegiant and ItHofS. But Probably in store only.

Just as a gentle reminder some stores add items back after the waves hit on Friday, after the stores do a quantity count.  They may add it to the site then.  It happens, they ship everything out to the stores and then after the instore sales, they update the online website.

Mudd try Phillips website directly.