Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I've been trying to purchase a tv which I added to my cart at the black Friday price but I keep getting various error messages. The most frequent is that it can not be delivered in my area. (It is not available in stores). I tried changing the address to my parents who live in a major metro area but it says it can't be delivered there either.

You need to change the delivery date and keep trying to find one that will select for it to be delivered.  Select a date later in the month or go to December. Good Luck

• Like 1

Very good experience this year. The site didn't crash once for me. Got everything I needed.

Same!!! Like seriously I was trying to rush because this is my first year of Black Friday and everything went amazing !!! I got every single item I didn't break the bank not once and I get to sleep after lol

Mom and I snagged two iPad Air 2s online tonight at the Black Friday sale price; currently on backorder so hopefully they still come through!

Mom: I need an iPad for work.

Me: Let me check GottaDeal!!! :)

Edited by BFgrl79
  • Like 2

Got the last of my Best Buy orders today. Very very pleased with my BB experience again this year, unlike Walmart.

Printer, 4 blu-rays and a new memory card for my camera. Big trip to Wizarding World Harry Potter coming up in 2 weeks so I needed a "bigger" memory card.

I'm so jealous!! I'm hoping to make it to the Wizarding World next year! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...