king size jersey knit sheet

We are having to break down and buy a bed before we move and have decided on a king size. Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on sets of king size jersey knit sheets. I LOVE these sheets and will sleep on nothing else. If I can't find the sheets I'll have to go with a queen bed I guess. All help is greatly appreciated!

I saw jersey sheets at Target last week. Didn't notice the sizes but they should probably have at least one set in king.

Was just in there today, only king size was bright neonish pink. EWW! and the lady couldn't zap the tag with her computer and tell me if they were getting any more. grrrr

Guess I'll just keep checking. sometimes they have it on qvc and amazon. Thanks for the help though.

I noticed some in both TJ Maxx and Ross yesterday. Both stores had king in a couple of different subtle colors. By any chance do you have either of those stores?

I didn't even think about ross. We don't have a tj maxx. However Ross is close to the mall and I'm heading that way tomorrow. I'll have to chek in the morning. Thanks!

Oh, btw, we got the bed, they finally delivered it at almost 8 this evening. We spent all day looking for sheets and since I couldn't find jersey knit ones, we are trying satin sheets as I am very much against regular cotton sheets.

Okay, I can now say I don't like satin sheets. It was an hour before I stopped laughing enough to go to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and the blanket was on the floor and SO had no sheet - oops, I had it all. I'm off in search of jersey sheets again. :lmao: