Secret Santa 2015 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

I had a very long day at work yesterday and camw home to a fantastic surprise. Thank you so much for the thoughtful ornaments not inly for me but my itty bitty as well!!!

I had a very long day at work yesterday and came home to a fantastic surprise. Thank you so much for the thoughtful ornaments not only for me but my itty bitty as well!!!

post-30296-144778176225_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice! I love that yarn. It works up well. When it comes to crocheting, if you have any trouble, you can always look on YouTube. I have done it multiple times, lol.

That is very good yarn for learning with. YouTube has a lot of great videos, you might also want to look Tamara Kelly she has a lot of helpful tutorials on YouTube.

• Like 1

That is very good yarn for learning with. YouTube has a lot of great videos, you might also want to look Tamara Kelly she has a lot of helpful tutorials on YouTube.

Thanks I will look Tamara Kelly up on YouTube.

I got my SS package today. I didnt execpt it to come so early. Still working on getting my SS done up. Wont unwrap the presents until Christmas.

Thank you... As BF (and the deadline) approaches, the Firm would like remind those who will wait until Christmas to open their packages to please inform them that they have been received. They don't want to have to send out their new chief of security ;)

Also, now that it is starting to snow if there will be a delay in shipping please let me know ASAP. Let's try for no late senders though!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and stay safe on the roads and in the stores! I'll be thinking of you all as I work, lol.

• Like 3

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday. And it was definitely needed and much appreciated after the week I have had. (Medical testing and health scares.) I love my gift! There was a cute wicker basket filled with all sorts of goodies! There were 3 super cute cross stitch kits (Tinkerbell, a hedgehog, and a sewing one), a Starbucks hot cocoa mix, Lindor milk chocolate truffles (YUM!), a wonderful smelling Yankee votive candle, and a Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple lotion and fragrance mist. I am in heaven with my gift. Thank you so much, Secret Santa! You definitely made my day!

(I am attaching a grainy iPad photo until I can add a better one.)

post-7222-0-38692900-1449152104_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4