Vacuum food Storage/Food Saver/Seal a Meal

I just bought the Food Saver 800 package this past Saturday at Kohls during a special sale for $69.99 plus I had a 15% off coupon. It normally costs $159.99 They had one for $29.99 that was normally $69.99, but it wasn't very nice. I haven't used it yet but will let you know. My SIL has had a similar model from Kohls for about 2 years now and really likes it.

Kohls is having a big sale this Fri and Sat. It is another night owl/early bird thing, so the prices are only good 3-11pm on Friday and 7am-1pm on Saturday. They have the FoodVac 800 for $59.98 after their extra 10% off. Of course, this makes it cheaper than what I just paid for it, and I used my 15% off coupon, too!!! They always do this to me! But at least it is a deal for you.

I went into Kohls and they didn't have any in stock -- the only one they had was the $113 set, so I went to customer service and they gave me a raincheck -- she said they're always out of it...lol. She put the price as $66.66 so I'll have to ask about the other 10% off -- was that with a kohls card?

I went into Kohls and they didn't have any in stock -- the only one they had was the $113 set, so I went to customer service and they gave me a raincheck -- she said they're always out of it...lol. She put the price as $66.66 so I'll have to ask about the other 10% off -- was that with a kohls card?

Nope! It was an extra 10% if you shopped during the night owl-early bird sale. They are having another 15% if you use your Kohls charge on 2-15 to 2-20. They are also having their kitchen electronics at 10-50% off during those days and the FoodSaver Vac 2440 will be $129.99 (normally $209.99).

I didn't know they gave rainchecks! This changes everything!:D