Who is ready for !?

Pepper_Mint_Tea

Me too !!! I am very ready. I got my shirt, money & plans where I would like to go. Tho I'm still in a bind trying to decide between goood OL Wal-mart & or Target !!! They both have great deals but I'm torn between the two. Well I have the rest of the night to decide where to go. I'll be up biting my nails all night long lol.... I hope every one has a great shopping trip/experience this year !!!!

:)

• Like 1

I feel totally unprepared this year!  We are pretty sure we have to do Walmart first, but we don't even know which Walmart to hit.  Where we've always gone was WAY too crowded last year with the early early start times. I'm trying to get as much online tonight and we'll just wing it tomorrow night.  Wow, I've never "just winged" Black Friday before! ARGH! I'm not ready!!!!!

LOL

• Like 1

Totally under prepared. Need to mark off the stuff i got this morning then review newspaper and organize. I'm afraid walmart will be first since i really want the 9.99 blurays but going by last year my walmart already has them on shop for sale. May see when they open And try that.

On a different note, just got in from 55 degree weather in miami and my ears are hurting..i now remember why i bought that stupid head wrap At old Navy years ago

Edited by tinkrbel
  • Like 1

I'm actually done. With Bath & Bodyworks' sale going live this morning, I finished up my Black Friday shopping. Granted, I've been up all night shopping online with Target, Walmart and Best Buy, only to see Bath & Bodyworks right before I went to bed. First year that I am avoiding all stores. I prefer the 5am FRIDAY start times. LOVE Target's free shipping this year!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 1