"Extra Special Gift"?

Spotted1

While finalizing my plans for tomorrow I noticed that some of the items in the ad posted to the Walmart website now have a little circle on them that say "Extra Special Gift". When you click the item in the ad for details, it says "This item is an Extra Special Gift. Check out the how-to video for information on how you can avoid the long lines. Visit page 6 for more information."  However, there's no "how to" video that I can find, nor any information if I skip back to page 6 of the ad. Anyone know anything about this?

ETA, Nevermind, I found the 'how to' video when I went to their YouTube channel.  That said, for anyone else interested, it appears that they're doing the items marked with "extra special gift" at 6 AND at 8, now, instead of just at 8 like originally planned. You can line up 2 hours in advance for a wristband.  Here's the video.

http://youtu.be/qk_maugAWYQ?list=PLs6zAwIMDe3PEOzQ_4wcqHReLUZCZA76q

Edited by Spotted1

The video tells you that you can line up 2 hours early to get a wristband for that item.

That turned out to not be entirely true at my store. They gave out the wrist bands for the 8pm TVs around 5:30. My husband was able to get one because we'd already showed up early just to be safe. :)