Amazon Prime question

Bree9311

Hey guys I have a question: Will they take out the $99 the same day if I signed up for the 30 day "free" membership? I just want to use it up until Cyber Monday probably; because I don't really shop on Amazon normally. Will they take the money out right away then when you cancel it before the 30 days, they'll put it back into your account? Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hey guys I have a question: Will they take out the $99 the same day if I signed up for the 30 day "free" membership? I just want to use it up until Cyber Monday probably; because I don't really shop on Amazon normally. Will they take the money out right away then when you cancel it before the 30 days, they'll put it back into your account? Thanks in advance for the answers.

When I signed up for the free trial 2 years ago they authorized my card, however never took the money. It was just held for a short while before the authorization fell off. As riven3d said you will be charged if you do not cancel within your trial period.