In your opinion, what are the best deals in the Walmart ad?

Brad

We're going to do some stuff on the site next week and as a part of that, we'd like to know what deal or deals from the Walmart ad you think are the best. This doesn't necessarily have to mean something that you're looking to buy, just the best overall deals.

Thanks for your help :)

The Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle for $329 with a $30 GC is a good deal because most everyone else is giving you either the console by itself or the assassin's creed bundle. WalMart is giving you Halo though and although this may sound like a broken record to some people but Halo is clearly one of Xbox's few good exclusive.

For the few people that don't yet have one the Xbox 360e 4GB console for $99 is a fantastic price. True it doesn't include the Kinect or any games but between WalMart AND Best Buy you should have no trouble finding deals on games!

Of all the movie deals I'd say Frozen and Planes: Fire & Rescue for $9.96 each are great deals mostly because they are Disney movies and those hardly ever go on sale outside of release week.

If you've got kids, the LEGO Creative Tower for $30 is great when you realize that tower comes with 1600 bricks. Would even make a great gift for Toys For Tots.

• Like 1

The Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle for $329 with a $30 GC is a good deal because most everyone else is giving you either the console by itself or the assassin's creed bundle. WalMart is giving you Halo though and although this may sound like a broken record to some people but Halo is clearly one of Xbox's few good exclusive.

For the few people that don't yet have one the Xbox 360e 4GB console for $99 is a fantastic price. True it doesn't include the Kinect or any games but between WalMart AND Best Buy you should have no trouble finding deals on games!

Of all the movie deals I'd say Frozen and Planes: Fire & Rescue for $9.96 each are great deals mostly because they are Disney movies and those hardly ever go on sale outside of release week.

If you've got kids, the LEGO Creative Tower for $30 is great when you realize that tower comes with 1600 bricks. Would even make a great gift for Toys For Tots.

Oh WOW! I totally missed that Lego Tower! TYSM for pointing that out.  :trampolin

Yep, the LEGO tower is perfect...DS loves LEGOs, but I'm a bit anal-retentive, and therefore don't let him mix sets, LOL...so this is right up his alley, so he can do whatever he wants with them, as long as I don't step on one in the dark... ;)

I think the Xbox 360 4 GB for 99.00 is a great deal. We don't have one and my daughter has been begging for a new game system (we are still playing on the Gamecube and our PS2 died.

I also think the Straightalk phones are pretty decent deals. The iPad mini is a decent deal as well.