What's with the Black Friday Walmart ad...all I see is 30% select items and that's it?

SouthwestIN

dont know what ad your looking at as thats not it

Yeah, that pretty much is it for the Friday sales. A few 30% off items, some tires, and some phones annnnd.. That's it.

Everything else is on Thursday. I don't mind the Thursday sale, but the lack of anything on Friday can absolutely make someone say "Where's the rest of it?" when they look at the ad.

I certainly did.

• Like 1

Last year Friday was a graveyard at Walmart... I agree it would have been smart for them to have had another wave at, say, 8:00 AM... but they also have to consider possibly not having the manpower to deal with cleaning up the store and then more crowds Friday morning. 

Yeah, that pretty much is it for the Friday sales. A few 30% off items, some tires, and some phones annnnd.. That's it.

Everything else is on Thursday. I don't mind the Thursday sale, but the lack of anything on Friday can absolutely make someone say "Where's the rest of it?" when they look at the ad.

I certainly did.

Thanks for the reply. To me, that's unbelievable! That's not a black Friday ad at all. Course...it doesn't claim to be. I saw no mention of black Friday on it anywhere. I just thinks it's a shame that it is ALL going to be done on Thanksgiving.