Yankee Candle Buy 2 & Get 1 Free ~ New Coupon

sperdue

Hope this goes thru...but I was able to get the coupon to work for the 22oz candles that were only $11.00.

I got (3) 22oz Home Sweet Home candles for $28.86! Well they are actually for my mom....she is sooooo happy. I passed the deal on to my aunt too!

Thanks for posting the coupon!!!!!! :)

IMO Yankee and Gold Canyon have the best "long scentsability". For votives I also like PartyLite.

I agree- the only other jar candle that I think comes close to a Yankee is Gold Canyon Candle. I had a Yankee burning in my living room and you could smell it through out my entire apartment! LOVE THEM!

Yankee candles are awesome....they hold their scent unlike alot of other candles...and the fragrances they have are great! The chocolate chip rocks :) Thanks for sharing this coupon...i'll definitely have to go stock up now :)

Just thought I would share- ONE of my yankee candle orders came last thursday. I took advantage of the vase style that we all got so cheap. Well the Machintosh came in broken. So I called the cstomer support number hoping that they would send me a pre-paid shipping lable so I didnt have to pay to send it back.

Well the lady said that they were all out of stock of the one i bought (they are discontinuing the vase style) but they are going to send me regular jar candle to replace it.

I asked her what I should do with the broken one, she said to throw it away.

Well I chipped away the glass fromthe candle and now am using it just like a regular pillar candle!! So it was like getting a free one!! They didnt even want the broken one!!!!