Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I ordered mine on October 31, I haven't received an email saying they've shipped, but when I check my order status this is what it says....

562149 Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:43 AM $1.98 PaymentOK Shipped Invoice

So in your opinion, is everything ok?

The first order that I placed said shipped within 2 days of ordering. I placed a subsequent order and received an email saying that it had shipped before the first one. I emailed the company on 12/5 and received a reply on 12/8 saying that it shipped that day. So, my suggestion is to email them...it seems that it lights a fire under them to get it to you. The "shipped" status in your account doesn't mean anything.

That's great to know. Do you know how long it took to arrive from when you placed your order. I see they ship from overseas so I get a little nervous this close to christmas...just curious if you had to wait a long time? I can't find anything on thier site that says "order by this date for holiday delivery," etc...

My order was placed on Nov. 7th, it has also said shipped for several weeks and I have not received my order yet either. I just emailed the company today and have not received a responce yet.

I received mine today!! And I love them, all the girls in the office really liked them too. I am going to change the chain for a key ring and use them for name tags on gifts. Should have ordered more but I think it is too late to get them by Christmas! lol. Maybe we should order now for next Christmas. Good luck to those that have not gotten theirs yet. It is worth the wait.

Thanks so much to Krissy72 for the led!!

Received all 22 of mine yesterday and I love them. Took them with me to my daughters cheer practice tonight and Everyone wanted the website. The whole team is going to make them!! Best $0.99/$1.99 I've spent in a long time. I also received my rubber coasters which are also awesome and another photobook also awesome. I love Artscow. oh and the only thing that took longer than 3 wks to get were the dog tags. The 30 pg photo book only took 2 wks from the day I placed my order!!:P