Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

20% discount on photo gifts at artscom: use code discount20p

expires 12/12

I am new to artscow; trying to make a mouse pad today. wish me luck!

ETA: Holy smokes! They give you like a **jillion* things free when you join! I am shocked. Looked at "my account" and WOW!!! Is this site too good to be true???

Edited by bovichtj

ETA: Holy smokes! They give you like a **jillion* things free when you join! I am shocked. Looked at "my account" and WOW!!! Is this site too good to be true???

I've never had any problems with ArtsCow. I've ordered from them a few times and liked the quality of everything. Others have gotten the dog tags, magnets, key chais, etc, and all have said they're great too. Let's hope this site keeps their prices low and keeps giving free stuff.

I've bought LOTS from artscow! Everything has been well-made, and I've been happy with it all so far. The shipping does take a while though....there's a slight chance you'll get stuff in time for Christmas, but it does sometimes take a couple weeks.... (especially with shipping being slower at Christmas usually)

I just got done creating and ordering my $4.99 calendar from Artscow. It took me about 6 hours to create (I'm a scrapbooker and I want it to be perfect...lol) but I know it'll be well worth the time spent when it arrives. I bought one last year and my whole family loves it. Just tonight before I sat down to work on it my husband asked if I'm getting another calendar for next year. We're very impressed with the quality. I was so happy to find this thread with a code so I could make one for 2010. Does anyone know if you can use the code twice? My daughter wants to make one but I didn't want to wait until hers is done to order mine.

I KNOW! (channelling Monica Geller here) My jaw just DROPPED when I saw all the credits I had!!! I did just what you did, I signed up for the 1200 prints or whatever the deal was and the mousepad - as a photographer, I can't WAIT to make a bunch of different stuff!

Shipping does take a while though, about a few weeks, even after they send you a shipment confirmation.

-----and-----

I wouldn't count on it. It's coming from overseas and shipping is very slow.

My order was shipped on 12/4 and was told that it would be 8-12 business days (plus 3-4 more during holidays), which would put my order arriving on or around Christmas! :eyepoppin Are they usually good on the estimation or are they earlier/later?

My order was shipped on 12/4 and was told that it would be 8-12 business days (plus 3-4 more during holidays), which would put my order arriving on or around Christmas! :eyepoppin Are they usually good on the estimation or are they earlier/later?

Please post when you get your order...I ordered photo books last week, and I'm so afraid they won't get here in time...my neighbor ordered some stuff over the summer, and she didn't have any issues with shipping...the books were my second order, actually...my first order was placed on 12/4, and it has not even been shipped yet...of course, the books are Christmas presents, and the first order is not...UGH...

Please post when you get your order...I ordered photo books last week, and I'm so afraid they won't get here in time...my neighbor ordered some stuff over the summer, and she didn't have any issues with shipping...the books were my second order, actually...my first order was placed on 12/4, and it has not even been shipped yet...of course, the books are Christmas presents, and the first order is not...UGH...

Will do!

On another note - I DID receive my SeeHere Photo Cards yesterday and I love them! Only problem is that on the back, they put all the info (date printed, etc) like all photo printers do - I was hoping to use the backs to add a personal note. I guess I'll tuck in a small note card in the envelope.

www.Photoworks.com

Free Shipping on Entire Purchase

Code: GIFTSSHIP

Ends: 12/31/09

Save 25% on Cards Purchase

Code: 25OFFCARDS

Ends: 12/29/09

Buy 1 Calendar, Get 1 Calendar Free

Code: BOGOCAL

Ends: 12/25/09

Save 25% on Photobook Purchase

Code: HOLIDAYBOOK

Ends: 12/31/09

Free Shipping on Holiday Gift Item Purchase

Code: HOLIDAYGIFTS

Ends: 12/18/09

I ordered from artscow on November 25th, 3 photo books, they shipped them December 2nd, and i got them the 13th.

I ordered from artscow on November 25th, 3 photo books, they shipped them December 2nd, and i got them the 13th.

Thanks for the info! They just shipped my books yesterday, so I guess there's no chance I'll get them before Christmas...crap...had I known that before, I'd have ordered them from Snapfish or Shutterfly, where I get my stuff in a reasonable, if not super-quick, period of time...

Regarding the "newbaby" code for seehere.com - I ordered 10 of one kind of card and 15 of another this morning and I got free shipping. Seems if you order more than 25 cards they charge you $3.19 for shipping - I didn't need 50 cards so I ordered 25 and got them for FREE!! :D

Nice to know but it is very difficult to create a card at seehere.com. It takes forever to load a photo to a card and it never did for me. I would say its Photo Card feature is not working. In particular, at one point its tried to load this jordan-canvasx.cab and it took several minutes, but when it said it was done, nothing showed up. Lucky for you to be able to get it work.

www.kodakgallery.com

Just added the following Coupon Codes. There are also more: HERE

Premium 4 x 6” Prints at $0.09 each

Code: 9CENTSNOW

Offer valid through 12/29/09.

Enter coupon code 9CENTSNOW to receive Premium 4 x 6” Prints at $0.09 each, not including sales tax or shipping fees. Offer excludes Same-Day Pickup orders. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

20% off the following Professional and Premium Print sizes: 5 x 7”, 8 x 10”, 11 x 14”, 16 x 20”, 20 x 30”, and Wallets.

Code: BIGPRINTS20

Enter coupon code BIGPRINTS20 to receive 20% off the following Professional and Premium Print sizes: 5 x 7”, 8 x 10”, 11 x 14”, 16 x 20”, 20 x 30”, and Wallets. Offer does not apply toward sales tax or shipping fees. Excludes 4 x 6” prints and Same-Day Pickup orders. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

25% off Calendars

Code: CALENDAR25

Enter coupon code CALENDAR25 to receive 25% off Calendars, not including sales tax or shipping fees. Offer does not apply toward prints and excludes Same-Day Pickup orders. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

20% off Cards when you spend $30 or more on Cards

Code: CARD2010

Enter coupon code CARD2010 to receive 20% off Cards when you spend $30 or more on Cards, not including sales tax or shipping fees. Offer excludes Same-Day Pickup orders. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

Regarding ArtsCow, I had two orders that I placed with them, one on 12/4, the other on 12/9...one shipped last Tues, the other last Thursday, and they BOTH arrived today, so the shipping, at least here on the east coast, is not nearly as long as they quote, even with it being the holidays...hope that info helps someone in the future...just really thrilled my stuff made it in time, since the second order was photo books to give as Christmas gifts!

Nice to know but it is very difficult to create a card at seehere.com. It takes forever to load a photo to a card and it never did for me. ...

I reported the problems to seehere.com and they apologized and gave me a coupon for a free mousepad, magentic pad or mug. Complaint pays.