Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Thanks Noehlp! I just ordered 50 Christmas cards for $3.19. Great deal!

Thank you so much for posting this code!! I just ordered 50 cards with 2 day shipping and my total was $6.47. I did a really custom card (with 6 pictures) and had such a fun time tweeking it--2 days of 'fun' cuz I just couldn't decide.... It would've cost $25 plus shipping. Thanks again!!

Edited by traveljunkie
correction

Did anyone see the finished product of their Christmas cards from seehere.com?

I ordered my cards and then several days went back to "my projects" to look at the card and it was nothing like the one I had completed. The one if "my projects" wasn't even completed. I tried to contact seehere, but they do not have a phone number. All communication with them has to go through email.

Did anyone see the finished product of their Christmas cards from seehere.com?

I ordered my cards and then several days went back to "my projects" to look at the card and it was nothing like the one I had completed. The one if "my projects" wasn't even completed. I tried to contact seehere, but they do not have a phone number. All communication with them has to go through email.

Yes! I did get mine, and they came out exactly as I had ordered them. Good quality.

ArtsCow Calendar Deal. 1st calendar @ $4.99. $7.99 any after that w/free shipping.

Priced at only $4.99*, free shipping included, we are offering you the charitable chance to print your family photos on this customized calendar. What’s more, you can now personalize it by labeling your special occasions (birthdays/anniversaries etc) onto your calendar.

Coupon : Coupon code: 2010CLNDR12M

Expires on: 12/22/2009

*initial calendar costs $4.99 and $7.99/each thereafter. Offer applies to first 3,000 orders only. Coupon will expire upon fulfillment of orders or the stated expiry date, whichever comes earlier. One use per household.

ArtsCow Calendar Deal. 1st calendar @ $4.99. $7.99 any after that w/free shipping.

Priced at only $4.99*, free shipping included, we are offering you the charitable chance to print your family photos on this customized calendar. What’s more, you can now personalize it by labeling your special occasions (birthdays/anniversaries etc) onto your calendar.

*initial calendar costs $4.99 and $7.99/each thereafter. Offer applies to first 3,000 orders only. Coupon will expire upon fulfillment of orders or the stated expiry date, whichever comes earlier. One use per household.

I made one of these last year and am SO impressed with it, its still on my fridge and we look at it every day. I highly recommend!!!

I made one of these last year and am SO impressed with it, its still on my fridge and we look at it every day. I highly recommend!!!

I ordered these for the first time last year as well. I have ordered from Snapfish, ArtsCow, and some others. ArtsCow does a great job. I was very worried since it's coming from China, but had no problems. And, others on GD have said their other products are just as great. :)

Regarding the "newbaby" code for seehere.com - I ordered 10 of one kind of card and 15 of another this morning and I got free shipping. Seems if you order more than 25 cards they charge you $3.19 for shipping - I didn't need 50 cards so I ordered 25 and got them for FREE!! :D

Here's one Rockford.

Saw these codes for SnapFish on Rachael Ray today:

Enjoy our exclusive offer – buy one calendar and get one FREE. Plus, we'll credit your account with a FREE 4" x 6" flip book 48 hours after your calendar purchase. Just use coupon RACHAELRAY at checkout by December 16.**

As featured on Rachael Ray's Thanksgiving on Main Street show (11/25), personalized photo books make amazing gifts. And now when you give the gift they'll always treasure, save 20%. Need some inspiration? Check out these ideas for books you can create.

Use code RRBOOKS20 by December 24.*

* 20% off offer applies only to Photo Books, Mini-Books, Flip Books, and Picture Me Books. Discount on photo books applies to the first 20 pages only. The discount does not apply to additional pages in the photo book. Must use coupon RRBOOKS20 at checkout to receive the discount. Offer applies to mail-order purchases only. Tax, shipping and handling charges apply. Offer applies to US customers only. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer expires 12/24/09.

** Buy any calendar and get a second one free. Must place two of the same calendar in your cart to receive discount at checkout. Must use coupon RACHAELRAY at checkout to receive one calendar free. Once coupon is used, your account will be given a credit for a free 4" x 6" flip book, to use at any time. Flip book offer applies to the first 20 pages only. Offer applies to mail-order purchases only. Tax, shipping and handling charges apply. Offer applies to US customers only. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer expires 12/16/09.

Want to send BIL photo mug to use while on duty in Afghanistan with photos of wife and baby.

Anyone gottadeal for me??? Thanks :)

Are you sending this for Christmas? If so, there won't be enough time to make it, ship it to yourself, then to your BIL. If not for Christmas, I'm sure someone on here has a code.

Regarding the "newbaby" code for seehere.com - I ordered 10 of one kind of card and 15 of another this morning and I got free shipping. Seems if you order more than 25 cards they charge you $3.19 for shipping - I didn't need 50 cards so I ordered 25 and got them for FREE!! :D

Me too! I ordered 25 vertical 4x8s for FREE and FREE standard shipping!!! Not even any TAX, which is rare these days...

Anyone know how long the New Baby code will last?