Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I've mentioned this before...these items are great for military units (adding the unit insignia) and using as gifts (welcome, Christmas, going away) and for fundraisers. You just can't be in a hurry to get the items - shipping takes awhile. You can't beat the free Shipping.

I plan on getting my husband the cufflinks w/his branch insignia. The possiblilties are endless w/these products.

I wrote them about the status of my order as it has been almost a month and this was the response:

Hi Kim,

We checked and your order was shipped and it is on the way to you.

And you'll get it before Christmas.

Thank you for your understands and patience.

Nobody signed it or anything, that was all it said. I just hope my order comes and I like it, then it will be worth the wait!

I received the same email too yesterday. Must be the same one sent to everyone.

I feel better knowing I am not the only one still waiting. I ordered 8 dog tags on 11/2...I emailed them 3 days ago and have no response even though it says they will respond in 24-48 hours. I tried calling and all I get it music...when the music ends the call ends. Getting kind of worried...they charged me a month ago and my order has been saying shipped for the same amount of time. I realize its cheap stuff but they really need to work on customer service.

Got mine today! I ordered mine on 10/30, I believe. It turned out nice. Worth the wait and definitely worth the $1.99. I don't see how they can be doing this for so cheap, especially with it being shipped from Hong Kong! I wonder if I'll get lead poisoning wearing this? :eek: Anybody got a lead checker thingy?

They originally emailed me on 11/27 and said my dog tags had shipped. I emailed back to ask the date. This morning I got an email stating they shipped on 11/28. I was pleased with the photo book I bought but I really dislike that they lied in the original email.

Mine finally came today!!!!!!!! Definitely worth the wait, especially for what I paid for them but I can't believe how much in the hole they went on these! I bought 10 one sided dogtags for a little under $10 and the postage on the envelope was over $17:eek: Edited by Angelseyes28
forgot how many I bought lol

I can't believe how much in the hole they went on these! I bought 9 one sided dogtags for a little under $10 and the postage on the envelope was over $17:eek:

Exactly my thought too. All these are being shipped from Hong Kong via airmail. There's gotta be something going on here. I'm thinking 8 year olds are making these things in sweat shops with all sorts of lead filled material! :eek:

Exactly my thought too. All these are being shipped from Hong Kong via airmail. There's gotta be something going on here. I'm thinking 8 year olds are making these things in sweat shops with all sorts of lead filled material! :eek:

17 HKD I assume. 17 Hong Kong dollars = 2.194088 U.S. dollars

Snapfish

Use code PUBLIXWINTER08

Showcase life's little moments in a very big way.

AND AT A BIG DISCOUNT.

Through 12/31/08, you can get

30% off

photo books and calendars

that reflect your style—and your favorite memories. Just hurry to publix.com/photo and join or log in to your account. When you reach the online checkout page, enter coupon code PUBLIXWINTER08.

Shipping and handling charges will still apply.

snapfish by hp

Publix®

I ordered 2 dogtags aroung the 1st of Nov, they have said shipped for 3 weeks i think. Well I got an e mail saying they were shipped today, and it usually takes up to 10 days but because of the holiday give it 3-4 more!! I ordered a watch on Nov 2? and got that in less than 10 days. Whats the deal with this place. I dont know if I will order from them again.

17 HKD I assume. 17 Hong Kong dollars = 2.194088 U.S. dollars

The Hong Kong Dollar uses the same $ symbol as US currency. Actually sending it for $2.19 (once coverted to US dollars like Dave did) is pretty cheap. I'm surprised - I'd think it would be higher since it's international shipping.

Those free photobooks are beautiful! I WILL definatly buy one now. I can not believe the wonderful quality of the books. thanks for code!

I agree, the books are wonderful quality. I was very surprised when I got my free one in the mail from Oprha.

Thanks for the code