Infant Stocking Stuffers

hope1976

Our daughter will be 11 months old exactly on Christmas. Now, with her 2 brothers (4 & 7), we have to do stocking stuffers. Any ideas as to what we could put in for an infant??? We have the boys figured out, but for an 11 month old little girl?

Thanks in advance!

My dd is turning 1 on 1/2/06 so I am in the same boat for stocking stuffers, and of course she has 3 older brothers who expect santa to bring her stocking stuff too.

SO.... 1 Pack of Socks, 1 Sippy Cup, 1 baby toothbrush and paste pack, 1 Care Bear (small one), 1 Pack Onesies, 1 To-Go Cookie cup (teddy grahams) and 3 Weebles.

Of course her Grammy bought the worlds biggest Baby's first stocking she could find so it took forever to fill.

We have an 11 m/o too! When is her bday? 01/21/05 here-didn't it go by fast?

Did you see the Little People Christmas figurines? We got him those two-perfect for stocking stuffers. A couple of little books and a little stuffed snowman. :-)

1/25/05 here :) .... and I know, it flew buy :( We did St. Nicks day here and she got a stuffed snowman and 4 board books already LOL. Did not see the Little People Christmas figurines - where did you get them from? They'd go great since I got her both the $10 LP sets from Walmart :giggle:

I was thinking about hitting Dollar Tree, but I'm not sure I want to do that for an infant (yes, I'm paranoid LOL).

We have tons of sippy cups that she won't drink out of (I think we've tried every brand), and she just got her 2nd tooth, but gags on food. We don't do biter biscuits because our 4 year old choked really bad on one when he was a baby.

These ideas are great! :D

1/25/05 here :)Did not see the Little People Christmas figurines - where did you get them from?

I didn't see the Christmas ones there, but my Big Lots had quite a few 2 and 3-pack figures for $2.99 each. I think that some of them even had one person/one animal or one person/one vehicle. They were very cute! I just put my daughter's Little People sets in her closet b/c she doesn't play with them anymore (she's 4) = that was so sad!

Also, you could put a Baby Einstein movie, her favorite desert baby food, a Santa hat, pyjamas or onesies...

My little one is only 3 months, so she is really tough... I bought the Cinderella DVD for her stocking, because I always put a DVD in my sons stocking, and I decided I needed to start stocking up on the girly movies. She is also getting a few rattles, a small stuffed ladybug, teethers (she already got one about to pop through!). But this thread gave me some more ideas, so I am going to go out and get some of those biscuits (they can be put away for a few months after, she won't know) and maybe a Little Einsteins DVD.

Guest Deals4Me
We had a hard time too...Alex was 10/19 so just 2 months by the time christmas hit...we really didnt do much....pacifiers and one of those baby einstein learning toys...

My daughter is a year and a half. I put some cookies (my dh tried to put candy in there, maybe he thinks he's getting double if he does that. :) ) We also put in some sm beanies from disney store and a tiny board book. I may throw an orange in there on christmas morning. I'm so excited though. Last year she was too young to understand anything that was going on really, but now she can open presents and play with things. I'm more excited for her to finally open the things bought her almost a month ago than to get anything myself. Yea christmas. :holiday02 <- her :holiday08 <-- me & DH

Did not see the Little People Christmas figurines - where did you get them from?

Got those at Target-in the candy holiday section at the front. That was the first thing I purchased and haven't been in that section since, so wouldn't know if they'd have them anymore.

Do you know the only sippy cup my son will drink from is the one made by evenflo with the straw? He refuses anything else-easier on me anyway-I don't have to break a sippy cup now. Just a thought.

Those biter biscuits are scary! He always breaks off a large chunk of those every time I give him one. I stopped giving him them. He just gets those Gerber puffs now..those are great!

How about those Gerber juices? Or WM always has tons of those little toys. Or someone else mentioned Linkadoos-there are also lots of toys that go with that. Shoes? Those are small enough to fit in there. Peekablocks are fun...you could take them out of the packaging and wrap each one.

They're changing so much at this age. It was absolutely impossible for me to buy ahead of time for him-I didn't know what stage he'd be at. He started walking on Thanksgiving-I got lots of toys after that-Like that hippo that gobbles up the peekablocks..I'm so excited about that.

Are you taking advantage of the xmas sales for her bday? We got the laugh and learn learning home for his bday. All set now!

Take care...good luck finding stockings stuffers..this is a great thread..I thought I was done buying for him...I may have to get a couple more stocking stuffers-LOL!

OMG!! MY son was born 1/25/2005 too!!! I am in the same boat as you. I probably won't do too many stocking stuffers. Definitely the baby toothbrush and toothpaste. Have you tried the Gerber Little Dippers? They are little eating utensils that when you dip them in pudding or yogurt or what ever the it stays on it w/o falling off and the baby learns to feed themselves w/o the hassle of needing to find the right side of a spoon or fork. You could do those in the stocking. Nick (my baby) loves his.

As the other person said, this year has gone by soooo fast. I cannot believe it and he is my last one for sure so it is a really bittersweet time for me what with all of his developing independence. Cash for the piggy bank is always nice for a baby stocking too I guess!

I don't know about you but I ended up getting him way more than I thought I would for Christmas this year.:bday3::holiday03:holiday05

OMG!! MY son was born 1/25/2005 too!!! I am in the same boat as you. I probably won't do too many stocking stuffers. Definitely the baby toothbrush and toothpaste. Have you tried the Gerber Little Dippers? They are little eating utensils that when you dip them in pudding or yogurt or what ever the it stays on it w/o falling off and the baby learns to feed themselves w/o the hassle of needing to find the right side of a spoon or fork. You could do those in the stocking. Nick (my baby) loves his.

As the other person said, this year has gone by soooo fast. I cannot believe it and he is my last one for sure so it is a really bittersweet time for me what with all of his developing independence. Cash for the piggy bank is always nice for a baby stocking too I guess!

I don't know about you but I ended up getting him way more than I thought I would for Christmas this year.:bday3::holiday03:holiday05

We definitely got her more than we thought :giggle: Hopefully our sons are too busy with their presents to count how many they have to compare LOL. She is also our last child (3's enough for me). We just keep buying for her, but at this point, we're going to take some of the gifts and put them away for her birthday. The sad part is that she got quite a few "large" learning toys and we've spent more on each boy than we did on her. That's our defense :D

For our daughter's first Christmas stocking we did a Pooh ball, mittens, hat, small carebear, bath toys, and other things that I can not remember now. I do remember the ball was her favorite thing. This year I think I will need one of those giant stockings I kept finding cute things a great prices!!

Hope1976:

It kind of stinks that their birthday is so close to Christmas. We bought the baby a big Radio Flyer wagon for his bday but I have a feeling my husband will cave in and give it for Christmas (the little guy loves riding around the house in my older daughter's little wagon). Then we will have to buy more for the birthday!

I saw someone post about putting a little See N Say in the stocking. I like that idea. I will definitely do that. Besides being my last child (I have 2 daughters 11 and 15 too!!) he is our only boy so the spoiled meter is getting pretty high. I have to admit though that this holiday season has been so enjoyable if not incredibly busy. I am sure that my girls will enjoy playing with his toys as much as he will.

Enjoy the holidays with your family!!:hert:

Our daughter was 5 months last year and will be 17 months this year for Christmas. Last year her stocking had a new set of bibs, socks, wipes, board book, rubber ducky, onsies and a few other things that I can't remember. This year Santa is putting more socks, a small purse, more bath toys, a dora ball, bob the builder watch (she loves bob) and a 2nd christmas hallmark ornament.