Dream Life or Mall Madness

cookie

I haven't seen Mall Madness anywhere lately. There was an article in our local paper about it being a hot item and I think once the article came out it really got Hot! I bought mine on Black Friday at TRU.

I haven't heard of the other game you asked about.

Sorry - no help here.

i haven't been paying attention to mall madness in the stores... i got it last year for the little girl i babysit, and my nieces are still too young for it. as for pricing, i *think* i may have seen it for $19.99 somewhere, but i couldn't say where since i don't remember. the best bet in getting it though for less than the $29.99 or so it normally costs is to get it when games are B1G1 (this is when i got it last year, when TRU had the B1G1. great value if you get a game of equal value ;))

I haven't really looked ofr the mall madness but the dream life drove me nuts! I finally got one for my daughter after going to 9 stores! Then yesterday while browsing through Target there they were. 15 of them and regular price was 29.89! I have heard that Walmart Target and possibly Kmart got fresh shipemnts in them. But the key is you have to really look because they do not place them in the same spot in each store. The ones I found where with the videonow stuff.