Ladys please help a man buy his wife makeup!

Cwilliams

Guest RedStateGirl
I would suggest grabbing the paper first and seeing if anyone has it on sale this coming week. If not then check Target or Walmart, they are fairly reasonable and sometimes you can get a special unadvertised price at either. But you could get her a gift card from one of those stores for that particular reason!!:g_thumbri

I am in shock you actually thought enough to look in the bag and see what she uses, instead of grabbing stuff, nice job!

That was exactly what I was thinking. And the fact that you even decided to buy makeup is awesome.

I wonder if he has a twin brother? :giggle:

I went through my wifes makeup bag and wrote down all the makeup she uses. I was going to go and buy her all new and put it in her stocking. She uses Revlon colorstay. Do you know where I could get the best deals at? Thank you

Went to Revlon.com. If you purchase $15 of Revlon makeup, and fill out the rebate request and then submit it and print the rebate form, then attach the receipt and the UPCs from each product you can get her a free SILKY, RED PASHMINA STYLE SCARF. Offer exps 1/31/06 or WSL. Here's the link:

Revlon Scarf

Now it will be tricky on how to get her the UPCs as you do want her to see they are new when she opens her stocking, so maybe print out the form, then later Christmas day or the next, show her the paper and say dear can I cut the UPC's out of the makeup so I can submit this rebate to get you yet another gift?

Also, you might want to try to register with revlon.com and sometimes they companies email you a coupon right away.

And not sure if you saw it posted, but check out the FREE AR Venus Vibrance Kit she might like this also.

HTH

That is so thoughtful of you. Most men would (at the most) just get a gift card. Make sure you not only write down the Brand and name of the make-up but also write down the color that she uses (that is very important). Also, you could get her some more applicators, make-up brushes (I'm sure you could show a woman associate at the store what make-up you were buying and she could direct you to the proper applicators and brushes that you need). Those things tend to ware out quickly with me. Also, don't forget the make-up remover (for when she goes to bed and want's to take it off. Leaving it on overnight is a BIG cause for breakouts and other skin problems), and maybe a nice make-up mirror. (Just some extra ideas). :)

You aare a very thoughtful husband! Congrats to you for being a good guy! I think she will love the fact that you cared so much, I agree with the previous posts. CVS, WalMart, and Walgreen's. There could be some coupons to go along with the sales that the store already has! If so, that's great! Good luck!

Guest beatmix01
I personaly would have taken all the stuff she uses and brought it a department store and gotten some real quality make-up in the same colors... but thats just me.

My Dh goes and buys me all Clinique and stuffs my stocking with that :) Its so sweet because I wouldnt spend that kind of $$$ on myself and he surprised me one year with it and does it every year. The sales clerks at the department store couldnt believe he would think of something like that all on his own.

So what you are doing for your wife is very thoughtful indeed and she will love ya for it!